Path of Exile Russia/CIS Enters Open Beta!

"
Raycheetah wrote:
And, boy, does Brutus sound wicked in Russian! =^[.]^=

And Dominus doesn't. =(
One of the best "voices" was...spoiled
"
mikecelbun wrote:
Really ? They have better traillers than us ? How's that GGG ? I hope you have a good answer for this question....Why do they have better traillers than we have....?

Because they have (had) a shitload of time to make a 2min.CGI trailer, while GGG has a limited amount of time on anything while developing whole ACT4, for example.
And any new content, while Garena's work is only "localization".
Got the idea?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Nice Videos and scream from Act2 boss that is so SCARY!!! I love it!!!

I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Act 2 cgi is genius.
Garena has leaked offical files for lineage 2 few years back. Does GGG know this ?
Playing POE since 0.9.0
Last edited by Metalica24 on May 1, 2015, 5:33:58 AM
i would really love to see those cutscenes in the game! both are absolutely stunning! imagine those directly before engaging these bosses!
That's kind of my worst BETA exp. They've not make any feedback to players during BETA. Still lot's of bugs, that was found by players, but isn't fixed. We're trying to make game better with lots of beta feedback for them, but we haven't been heard. POECIS is worst remake for now. Never gonna play it again.
The 2nd trailer, act 2 Vaal, is THE AWESOMENESS

I hope GGG will make their own CG cut-scenes someday

"
po0lsen wrote:
That's kind of my worst BETA exp. They've not make any feedback to players during BETA. Still lot's of bugs, that was found by players, but isn't fixed. We're trying to make game better with lots of beta feedback for them, but we haven't been heard. POECIS is worst remake for now. Never gonna play it again.

What the hell are you talking about??? The beta has been out for about 10 days, making anything you said completely irrelevant.
Last edited by EnafAequi on May 1, 2015, 6:01:42 AM
"
EnafAequi wrote:

"
po0lsen wrote:

What the hell are you talking about??? The beta has been out for about 10 days, making anything you said completely irrelevant.

I think he is talking about the Garena RU beta, not the act4 beta
"
EnafAequi wrote:

"
po0lsen wrote:

He's referring to Garena Russian beta, not the Beta for Act 4.
Bring open beta to EU!!!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info