Path of Exile Russia/CIS Enters Open Beta!

Cool videos, why not include them in game? :)
por favor también en español, Players can work in dubbing in Spanish
There's only one good point in all this situation: we can stay in International zone.

Not because of stash tabs, chars, items etc. Just because of Garena's relations to players and the game.

Hello Garena and farewell! Hope to never hear about you again.
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
CG Trailers are sick :)
Please add those cinematics to the game! I would love to see a full set of cinematics for PoE!
On that note, the old teaser trailers for act 2 and 3 have some voice work that could be used for a non-CGI introduction to each act!
How cool would it be if you start act 3 and get a piety lore video, then after piety dies you get a dominus video!
At the beginning of act 2 you could have have a bandit / felshrine video and once you enter the Vaal ruins (character zones into a safe area) you get the Vaal CGI trailer!
For act 1 maybe you could have character background videos at the start and the Brutus CGI when entering the prison! (Again, character is zoning into a safe place). Then, a merveil lore video would tie together act 1 and 4 very nicely.
Hit and miss.

Loved the older voiceactor that did the Templar, Elreon and the ghost (whatever his name is). Atziri and Grust are pretty bad though.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Those videos reminds me of Prince of Persia Warrior Within. Good old days eh ?

Nice videos BTW :-)

Cheers
Any news for spanish translation? :)
Delete on death.
Congratulations on another regional rollout!

Gives Russian gamers, at least, another reason to observe May 1 as a holiday. And, boy, does Brutus sound wicked in Russian! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Grate job!!! Voicover are super-b, cinematics are awesome! But what about account transfer from European server? And another question about trading - could players on Russian server still trade on main forum, use poe.trade, etc?

Or maybe it'll be possible just to install Russian voiced dialogs (I do not need localisied interface at all) on to english version of the game?
Last edited by BOOMbastik_RUS on May 1, 2015, 4:18:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info