Path of Exile Russia/CIS Enters Open Beta!

CIS? Central Intelligence Spies?

<Edited by support>
Last edited by Eben_GGG on May 1, 2015, 7:47:05 AM
Nice fuck you to those who stay on main poe. No low ping for us.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I want POE in German Language pls.
Nice, cool vids. Congrats with the Russia/CIS release.
What I can't understand is for what reason they have changed NPC names? Not saying about classes (exact translation for Scion doesn't sound really mean in russian, and there is some point in changing Duelist to (literally) Gladiator (yet Shadow to Bandit is actual loss)), but what about Vorici to (translit.) Fotis, Tarkleigh to Taracty, Vagan to Vilmar, Elreon to Elpidon, Alira to Antiopa?! "Russification" (Helena to Elena, Grigor to Grigory) is sort of in fashion now, so there isn't much to say about.

And Fairgraves to Mogillan?! WHAT?!

Changing Silvermoon to Lunosvet ("Moonlight") was stupid, but that is just ridiculous.
"
Karamzin wrote:
What I can't understand is for what reason they have changed NPC names? Not saying about classes (exact translation for Scion doesn't sound really mean in russian, and there is some point in changing Duelist to (literally) Gladiator (yet Shadow to Bandit is actual loss)), but what about Vorici to (translit.) Fotis, Tarkleigh to Taracty, Vagan to Vilmar, Elreon to Elpidon, Alira to Antiopa?! "Russification" (Helena to Elena, Grigor to Grigory) is sort of in fashion now, so there isn't much to say about.

And Fairgraves to Mogillan?! WHAT?!

Changing Silvermoon to Lunosvet ("Moonlight") was stupid, but that is just ridiculous.

they think this is good for game, might be
"
jstq wrote:
Nice fuck you to those who stay on main poe. No low ping for us.

The Garena servers seem to be in Moscow, hosted by Oversun.ru (Оверсан):

As a resident of the Russian Far East, playing on these servers - which I won't - would reduce my latency to around 150 instead of 170/180. Personally, I'd prefer a PoE server at Softlayer in Tokyo, my latency would then be around 70/80.

i want this shit in russian!
lol

those deep dark russian male voices so horny ^_^
Exiled for Eternity
The question seems to be open still: will it be possible to change the in-game language for the Russian client? Why such a crucial thing is getting no attention at all amongst both communities?
Closed beta member since 0.9.10f - 22nd of june 2012.
"
ohyou wrote:
The question seems to be open still: will it be possible to change the in-game language for the Russian client? Why such a crucial thing is getting no attention at all amongst both communities?

Garena client is completely separate, you can not use neither RU client for EU servers nor EU client for RU servers.
"
As a resident of the Russian Far East, playing on these servers - which I won't - would reduce my latency to around 150 instead of 170/180. Personally, I'd prefer a PoE server at Softlayer in Tokyo, my latency would then be around 70/80.

Same here. Although I somewhat doubt about low ping to Tokyo, it completely depends on actual IPS routing, which can be... unexpected.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info