Path of Exile Russia/CIS Enters Open Beta!

"
Nallrad wrote:
Please make Brazilian server the next one!!

pleaseeeeee, we need a better latency :)
That act 2 CGI trailer is amazing :D great work from GGG
act two trailer beauty)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
It may not be feasible currently, but eventually having cinematics like this right before bosses to hype up the fights would really add to the atmosphere of the game imo.
Nice trailers, however i couldn`t care less about that in the game. Watch once and then forever skip. Im glad doesn`t waste supporters money on them.

i`m glad for russian gamers. They`re going to be glad too, voiceovers are cool!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Last edited by Erak on May 1, 2015, 12:16:53 PM
"
silumit wrote:
Aaaaaand that's why I'll never go to garena servers :)

Именно! XD
So the CGI videos (awesome btw) are made from Garena or GGG?

Maybe some day it would be nice to see this kind of video after the end of each act... (i know we're not there yet with resources)...
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
The Vaal Oversoul video is amazing!!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
Sunflow wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Sunflow wrote:
I remember the time when cinematics were out of reach for GGG.. sign of success right there.
I thought it was garena's cinematics. Am I wrong?

Well.. Idk, I assumed that GGG funded for them since they are quite expensive, but i've been wrong before.

If that's the case, I really hope GGG buys copyrights to include them in all awakening releases.

Garena is owned by Nexon... Nexon is huge Korean corporation that has all kinds of biznis. Sad thing is that Nexon also has companies that produce and sell baby-daipers lol...

I cant comprehed the reasons of "indie" company doing business with big multinational corporations...

best
cudez

ps.. Korea's #1 game is still arpg Lineage1 that is NcSoft property. Just waiting when Nexon attacks on ARPG front in Korea when they have PoE.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
awesome
i <3 minesweeper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info