The Awakening Supporter Packs

What are the sizes of tshirts this round?
"
LMTR14 wrote:
no hype. it's gonna be interesting for some time and then the lack of a functional trading system and unfairness in certain parts of gameplay will stop making it appealing to me again. business as usual, unless they fix the core flaws, adding even a hundred new gems and shit will improve absolutely NOTHING

Wah.
"
Jennfire wrote:
What are the sizes of tshirts this round?

Everything from Small to XXXL.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
rockmassif wrote:
I don't think they should lower the prices of Highgate, rather they should just add another pack around $650.

"
KhelThuzad wrote:
"
Talkii wrote:
yeah, lets pay 30$ for a few week of a bugged beta, with wipes.
ridiculous

$30 to thank GGG for making an awesome expansion with a lot of good features. Now that sound better isn't it?

Well it cost me $10.

You get 250 Points plus CB Key. So it's like $5.
If you're also against buying points then... Nothing I can say.

if they would add a pack for 5$, with key only, i might buy it.
i just dont need shitty mtx, nor more stash tab.
the funny part is, this is still a FCKING beta.
they should offer it for FREE, so they dont have to pay people to test their software.
not to mention, u can nearly buy a full game for 30$ if u use your brain.
or play subscription games for 2-3 month.
Awww yis. Got mah pack.
"
Talkii wrote:

if they would add a pack for 5$, with key only, i might buy it.
i just dont need shitty mtx, nor more stash tab.
they should offer it for FREE, so they dont have to pay people to test their software.
not to mention, u can nearly buy a full game for 30$ if u use your brain.
or play subscription games for 2-3 month.

PoE is like 50 full games, at least to some of us :D 1300 hours played here.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
So are these packs going to end in a month or two? Or will the closed beta keys just be superfluous once the game exits closed beta?
finally ggg did the right thing with this.
"
Talkii wrote:

Maybe You don't know: GGG is offering not only the Beta for free, but the whole Game!

Beta Keys in the Supporter Packs are only a small Part of each Pack & are only giving Access to the Beta 'earlier' or 'faster' ... that's it.

See You all in Highgate :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

WTF just happened ? Oo

I'm too hyped to resist, especially after seeing how awesome is act IV. I'll play this game for years to come, Thanks GGG team !
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info