The Awakening Supporter Packs

When are these on sale 'till?
"
dkp wrote:
When are these on sale 'till?

Traditionally they are on sale until the next expansion is almost ready to be released. You've got a little time.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Is the graphic novel going to be signed by the author / illustrator? That would be a very nice value added feature if it's fairly easy to do. IMO, one of the coolest things from my Gold Supporter Pack was the poster / CD / DVD signed by the design team.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Bought a supporter pack today.

I am happy to support such a great product and community.
My steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/old-school-player
Spoiler
"
TwelveYears wrote:
"
macdre wrote:
I don't mean to be negative nancy, but these supporter packs are pretty lame compared to ones we've had in the past. $1100 just an MTX that looks almost identical to the $150 dollar pack i believe? And the things that pop up above you, are just plain stupid and annoying. Please add a feature to turn the sound off for these specifically. Cmon GGG the 1100 MTX Doesn't even beat the Exalted MTX. In Fact. The $260 mtx looks worse than ghostflame... lol. I purchased Grand Master because I love this game and want to support it, and it was absolutely worth it, the detail that went into the armor piece itself is amazing, I mean truly amazing, but this rehashed weapon effects with changed colors and intensity etc, take no time to make and also selling beta keys with these is just pure Capitalism...may I dare call it P2W? When I bought GM I never expected to be invited to the beta, nor did I care.

TLDR: Packs suck, not even better than existing mtx you can purchase from shop. The Vaal one is the kind of cool, the $260 pack looks worse than ghostflame. and 1100 for an effect that looks almost identical to the $150 one. Don't waste the money. Please add a $500 dollar version with the Highgate pack without the design a divination card, IDGAF about designing a lame card. Its nothing compared to an item. Please try harder GGG. The regal to exalted packs were awesome! the GrandMaster Pack Awesome! These... meh.

Just wanted to add that the only reason I will buy these packs is if I need points to purchase future actual well designed MTX items, and want a bunch of extra useless crap, and a mediocre at best weapon effect.

And honestly, selling these with beta keys is just plain wrong. I always thought of GGG as an upstanding company, but to promote the packs by giving beta access is just desperate. I have a beta key and I'm still playing HC, I will play beta towards very end since I am a hardcore player and I need to know the meta, things that could kill me etc. (my beta key was given to me because i am GM supporter before you flame) For now I am having a blast taking my 95 ranger from bloodlines to 100 in HC with my new mirrored 6t1 harb.

Alot of people thought the Exalted armour looked like crap, including myself. Just preference and this time its not for you. Always next time!

All but the last weapon effect are a disappointment when compared to some existing mtx effects. The quality and detail of Highgate should have been offered at the second or third tier with the last one to rival that of the divine/exalted effects of old.

Last round of packs gave you a lot more bang for your buck with each tier giving you an awesome set of armor - at 1/2 the cost.

The attention to detail in this latest pack is lacking for sure. All they need to do is just up the particle density across the board to make it a bit more flashy so that it covers more of the weapon skin instead of looking so sparse and loop-obvious.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jun 4, 2015, 12:51:49 PM
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info