The Awakening Supporter Packs

Hype :)
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
yeah, lets pay 30$ for a few week of a bugged beta, with wipes.
ridiculous
Been waiting for this.
Gotta wait a little more.
The beta access is a nice plus but that's not the reason i'm gonna buy one. T-shirt awesome effects .. looks awesome. o/
"
Talkii wrote:
ridiculous

$30 to thank GGG for making an awesome expansion with a lot of good features. Now that sound better isn't it?
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
Very nice supporter packs, except the top tier "Highgate" pack is rather underwhelming for US$1,100 compared to the previous US$500 Grandmaster pack. I'll get the Lunaris pack to get the printed comic and tshirt, but no motivation to make the HUGE jump up to "Highgate" TBH.

Overall nice work though GGG.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Apr 29, 2015, 9:01:00 PM
"
ruhisu wrote:

Third, considering my experience with weapon effects, these ones you gave with the packs will look like same to me. There is difference when you go close to the character but in wider zoom its the same.

cheers

You sure you checked the right videos for right effects? They actually are wrong way around so if you buy Axiom pack the axiom effect is first in list. So - if you always check the last effect in list its always going to be the 30usd Awakening weapon effect.

GGG should make the list go anoyher way around tbh. I was thinking the same thing for a while too before accidentally found out the reason why they all look the same :P

best
cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Apr 29, 2015, 3:15:28 AM
As much as I appreciate the bonus of including closed beta with all of the supporter packs, that last tier is grossly over priced. Who has that kind of money just sitting in their wallet? Nope, never mind I see some of you junkies have already emptied your vacation funds to get the Hellgate Teir ... Ya buncha Tyrone Biggins!
Everyone wants the cool stuff, but most of us just can't afford it. It's starting to feel like GGG is working for the Canadian Devil.
I don't think they should lower the prices of Highgate, rather they should just add another pack around $650.

"
KhelThuzad wrote:
"
Talkii wrote:
ridiculous

$30 to thank GGG for making an awesome expansion with a lot of good features. Now that sound better isn't it?

Well it cost me $10.

You get 250 Points plus CB Key. So it's like $5.
If you're also against buying points then... Nothing I can say.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Last edited by rockmassif on Apr 29, 2015, 3:17:37 AM
no hype. it's gonna be interesting for some time and then the lack of a functional trading system and unfairness in certain parts of gameplay will stop making it appealing to me again. business as usual, unless they fix the core flaws, adding even a hundred new gems and shit will improve absolutely NOTHING
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info