The Awakening Supporter Packs

"
BalrogSC wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Pogrom123 wrote:
So it's a pay2play beta? This is like the plethora of early access games you have to pay for on steam now.

Can't argue with the instant + GGG just made in the first half hour, though. Good marketing.

It's not good marketing, it's insane abuse of their fans.

i see no abuse here, they are not forcing anyone to pay. You can play the game for free; if you want to play act 4 you have 3 choices
- buy a support pack
- wait until u get an invite (free)
- wait for the final release (free)

From Orlando, FL, U.S.
"
Talkii wrote:
if they would add a pack for 5$, with key only, i might buy it.

Then everyone would buy it and stopped playing the live realm and put insane stress on beta servers. Not ideal.

"
Talkii wrote:
the funny part is, this is still a FCKING beta.
they should offer it for FREE, so they dont have to pay people to test their software.

It's CLOSED Beta, called CLOSED for a reason. Meaning not everyone will have access. Pretty sure this is not very hard to understand. If you want to get in you'll pay, if you don't you won't. Simple as that. Depends on where you draw the line.

"
Talkii wrote:
not to mention, u can nearly buy a full game for 30$ if u use your brain.
or play subscription games for 2-3 month.

Not really sure what you're trying to prove with that line. Everyone knows that MTXs are quite expensive and you can literally buy a full game instead of Tentacle Wings, it's their way of generating money, this is Free game if you haven't noticed. How would you expect them do what they are doing if no one buys anything? Companies don't run with WE LOVE YOU messages on forums.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Last edited by rockmassif on Apr 29, 2015, 3:37:49 AM
"
Crystite wrote:
The jump from 260USD to 1,100USD is a bit retarded. Creating a card is not worth 840USD..... (take away points for less money).

im sure you never heard about the $12500 Ruler of Wraeclast supporter pack

"
BalrogSC wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Pogrom123 wrote:
So it's a pay2play beta? This is like the plethora of early access games you have to pay for on steam now.

Can't argue with the instant + GGG just made in the first half hour, though. Good marketing.

It's not good marketing, it's insane abuse of their fans.

i see no abuse here, they are not forcing anyone to pay. You can play the game for free; if you want to play act 4 you have 3 choices
- buy a support pack
- wait until u get an invite (free)
- wait for the final release (free)

BTW must people isnt buying the pacls to get access to beta, did you know that everything u get during the beta is going to be deleted?

"
Siliarus wrote:
I have to say I am a bit disappointed with those packs...

How come?
Compared to previous packs all we get are some lousy pets and weapon effects? Where are those nice looking sets? Or Hideout decorations? What the hell is a pet good for? Obstructing my screen during gameplay?

I mean I will likely support you anyway even without getting beta access but I do not really care for pets. Weapon effects are fine by me, but I expected a bit more.

These packs are more like "Hey u there, we have no leagues now and u gotta be bored. So if u want to play something a bit interesting and new, donate and u get a key!".

At least that what it feels like for me.

I didnt see any pet in these packs; anyway if you have some pets and dont want them to follow you, just place the pets in your hideout and they will walk around.
From Orlando, FL, U.S.
Last edited by HernanCCS on Apr 29, 2015, 3:45:09 AM
"
BalrogSC wrote:
"
"
BalrogSC wrote:
So your top supporter pack costs more than the average monthly wage 3 times, here in Hungary. What the hell is wrong with you?

This might blow your mind but that is why there are multiple packs beneath that one.

My point was, the price/value ratio is worse than if you buy a handful of dirt for 100 $. Even the cheapest supporter pack costs about as much as the whole game should.

Supporter packs aren't really cut for people living in the "poorer" side of the world.
Living in Poland I see myself as such. Still, saving few bucks here and there allows me to support the game of my choice.

Here we go. Beta time :)
my wife left me .
"
"
BalrogSC wrote:
So your top supporter pack costs more than the average monthly wage 3 times, here in Hungary. What the hell is wrong with you?

Cool story Kid , when you get your first job you can talk about salary since its in rage of 500 - 1000 euro for average in HUngary. Though when i lived there i saw plenty of poverty ;( still liked that country.
Well I continued my long tradition of 2nd highest tier support pack purchase. You guys deserve it. However I was hoping for multiple keys, I have more than one friend who wants to get in. :)

I'm kind of disappointed you went with t-shirts again. Please consider MUGS for your next supporter packs. I'm sure every supporter would love them, we have stacks of t-shirts already. We are clothed! But we don't have any liquid containers for our beverages! Please fix this! :D
IGN : Jovial
Last edited by yhateful on Apr 29, 2015, 3:49:22 AM
Awesome Packs would buy the 1100$ pack if i can but i can't just to much^^

but i already got a beta invite, and my friend also

so feel free to use

Your Closed Beta key for The Awakening is: MT6J2-9FNBR-85H5Y-HVQ82
I cant understand the cryin of some people here.

No one force you to buy a supporter pack.

AND so many people want a beta key. And ggg now gives the people the posibility to come into

beta an so many people a crying. In cant understand this.

The prices are verry common if you need points.

I like the packs but buy mine after the beta because i hate beta testing and wiping of my

chars. AND i play the contend when its hopefully tested and ready. Thats fun not finding

bugs everywhere.

The bigest failure in this packs are the head daemons.

I hate the wings from all people everywhere but with the daemons i stop party playing.

i play most time solo because of the lack of party playing, but with the daemons its really

a pain. I am so happy that i can stay at my hide and must not stay in town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info