ZiggyD/Chris Q&A and Innervate Support Gem

Please make the Cry when damage taken/Cry on Death gems a thing! :D
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
StrangeCloud wrote:
you mention on Kripps stream that there will be something big today? where is it?

It was the supporter packs, and that's probably the day after tomorrow.

You were great on ziggyd's stream Chris. Will the new supporter packs contain beta access?

I have to agree it was a lot more interesting to see 2 guys cooperating, Krip seam to dislike someone coming to his stream (even a game dev), it's not the first time i saw it happening. You should play with the streamer sometime Chris, would make it even more interesting imo.
Last edited by Halagaz on Apr 27, 2015, 3:12:14 AM
"
"
papas88063 wrote:
"
Any word on letting all supporters getting into the beta who have supported for over $500? Your email made it seem like it would be happening. I figured it would happen today given it is Monday.

a response to this would be awesome, as I know many who are in that boat that would love to help test and give responses to GGG for beta. This user included LOL.

It is very disheartening to not have a fair resolution to this when it is such an easy fix.

It is even more disheartening to be ignored over the issue while Chris was still lurking in the thread to respond to someone else.

What is the message they have given to us high supporters that have spread out our support? To me the message is a clear "we don't value you as much as we value others".

I bet the higher supporter packs coming out Wednesday will include beta access. Well they won't get any further support from me if this isn't fixed. You, me, and people like us who have supported over $500 should have been given access today along with the Grandmasters.

This has been discussed ad nauseam in numerous threads. The supporter pack you paid for listed everything that it included. If you can point out the section where it says "also includes any future possible beta tests" then you have a claim to not having received everything that was promised. If you can't do that then you're complaining about something you're not entitled to. Build a bridge.
Looks awesome as always. Can't wait to see the other two supports!
The planes and trains are to blame
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"

What is the message they have given to us high supporters that have spread out our support? To me the message is a clear "we don't value you as much as we value others".

I bet the higher supporter packs coming out Wednesday will include beta access. Well they won't get any further support from me if this isn't fixed. You, me, and people like us who have supported over $500 should have been given access today along with the Grandmasters.

This is just subjective grievance.(♯`∧´)

Be patient or take it to the next level with the support team or Chris directly in e-mail for the appropriate attention and anticipation.(^∇^)

Even consecutive top-tiered supporters were patient to enter the CB - and the exclusive invite came to us later was a surprise we did not whinge about!ψ(`∇´)ψ

It isn't subjective at all. It is objective that $500 = $500. I wasn't complaining about getting in the beta until the announcement of people being let in based on support levels. Grandmasters packs cost 500. The total of my packs is 590. I am not alone, many other people have been left out based on this objective oversight.

And btw I have contacted support (4 times) and Chris directly. Chris told me just yesterday that he agreed with me, and yet nothing has been done today. While the regular support staff said it was being "discussed" which makes no sense and as far as I can see is a canned response.

What is there to discuss? Fair is fair and unfair is unfair. GGG has always been fair, why turn into EA now?
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Apr 27, 2015, 3:30:04 AM
"
Fluffy_Puppies wrote:

Why should you/they? Nowhere in GGG's rules is it stated that "after paying X amount, you are entitled to future features of the game." Sure, the 1k(at once) supporters got in, but one could assume thats as a special thank you for such a generous "investment", if anything, im surprised anything but diamond supporters got in, since they funded them during the beta, whilst previously (potentially) doing beta testing.

And let me remind you a "special thank you" is not something you're entitled to.

"
Chris told me just yesterday that he agreed with me, and yet nothing has been done today. While the regular support staff said it was being "discussed" which makes no sense and as far as I can see is a canned response.

Sure, maybe Chris agrees with you; but does the majority of GGG? Whilst Chris is the CEO of GGG, that does not necesserily mean that his opinions are law there, or it'd be a tyranny. He could have personally shared his opinion, and then keep it in mind next time they were to discuss it.

In short; being able to fork 1k/500$ at once is a little more impressive than over years (you can spend 15$/month and reach 525 over 3 years), and there is no entitlement involved in spending money besides whats written on the bill.
That and Chris Wilson isn't GGG itself, he is part of it.

EDIT: On another note, the innervate gem looks interesting, i wonder what quality and leveling will do to it.
Last edited by Beejaholic on Apr 27, 2015, 3:47:36 AM
I think, that gem is a bit ... pointless.

The only true challenge PoE has to offer, are hard unique bosses like uber trio, uber atziri, dominus, abaxoth.

3 sec buff duration is too short, to consistantly profit from this effect in fights vs hard bosses. And any other mobs are squishy enough to kill them in the common way.

To take that support, Innervate, we'll have to replace one of the other 5 support gems in the 6L setup. What would you take pass on? The profit from Innervate is too little, imo.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
Last edited by bersi23 on Apr 27, 2015, 3:55:20 AM
All I can say to the rude way some people here express their desire to get into beta. Entitled much?

Seriously, I too spread out my contribution over the next highest packs all the way back to CB. That doesn't entitle me to a beta invite. Hell, in my mind even Diamond supporters aren't automatically entitled to a beta invite.

It's a beta. They need testing. As long as they don't give out keys to bot accounts (seems they mostly got on top of that situation) but people actually playing a lot who can give data as well as feedback, it's good. Of course I'd love to get in, I'm very excited for 2.0 and I'd like to contribute in any small way I can, but I'm not going to act like an ass on the forums and demand invites.
IGN : Jovial
The hate is kind of surprising and definitely unreasonable.

I didn't state anything outrageous. I ask for fair treatment and the response is to try to chew me out? Lovely community.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
StrangeCloud wrote:
you mention on Kripps stream that there will be something big today? where is it?

Like for the rest, GGG is late.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info