ZiggyD/Chris Q&A and Innervate Support Gem

I don't really get the use for this. Onslaught is only going to help you against mobs (once they're dead), and is inferior to faster attacks/faster casting respectively anyway for DPS so you're not taking it over those. The chance to shock is basically added lightning quality without the actual, you know, damage.

I can't see using it as a slot for a primary skill, so I guess I'd be trying to see if you can use this and something like HoL to keep onslaught up with a build that already is good at shocking? Seems pretty niche.
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
I don't really get the use for this. Onslaught is only going to help you against mobs (once they're dead), and is inferior to faster attacks/faster casting respectively anyway for DPS so you're not taking it over those. The chance to shock is basically added lightning quality without the actual, you know, damage.

I can't see using it as a slot for a primary skill, so I guess I'd be trying to see if you can use this and something like HoL to keep onslaught up with a build that already is good at shocking? Seems pretty niche.

I'm assuming by HoL you actually mean HoT, since the skill is Herald of Thunder. HoT has "cannot shock" in it, and Cannot always wins.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Dual wield Hyaons Fury with graceful assault. Cant use multistrike on cyclone anymore (not that you wanted to with those desyncs) and shockchance is allright without crits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info