ZiggyD/Chris Q&A and Innervate Support Gem

This will work great with the Block-Gems, Culling Strike for auto onslaught to increase the melee power!

would this stack with herald of thunder?
What we really want is filler gems. Stuff to put in extra slots that raise stats, resists, etc.
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
"
zusyo123 wrote:
Critarc ... Oh so OP

Get increased duration nodes from the passive tree.

Get a 5-link

Arc, Spell Echo, faster casting, innervate, increased duration.

Hold mouse button: Win the game.

So far: DISLIKE

If there were only 3 viable supports for Arc right now, I could understand your assessment. But I'd guess that switching out Innervate + Inc. Duration for Added Cold/Lightning/Chaos would result in at least the same clear speed. Arc in its current state produces more shocks than any enemy can digest - so I can see more potential for Innervate when using it with something like HoI or on a culling ability of some sort.

How about herald of lightning > culling strike > innervate? seems like a nice occasional boost for buzzsaws and it only needs a 3 link...

Yeah, there are other ways to boost arc to absurd damage, but these come with higher mana multipliers. Also with the way EB works now, mana multipliers may become more of a concern, who knows? There's still a lot in the dark about that new series of support gems.

In my previously mentioned 5l, you could swap Inc dura for any other support gem that suits your needs. Innervate may not be the ultimate arc support, but it seems "above average" to me.

I'm still feeling this is too crit supportive and there are a lot of those builds out there already, imagine that thing on CoC discharge (I like CoC DC for solo play, just saying). Would have been nice to see something else instead, but maybe we'll get a nice surprise as soon as the other 2 of the trio are made public.

I simply would have liked this as a viable support for static strike, for instance. But if you go for RT, there are no crits and if you then add multistrike... well.. I just don't know...

I would like to be wrong about this gem, tbh... Maybe I am, because why not? ;-)
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Can you guys make skill like Weapon Master has? something like flying swords ory energy thingy that you can like summor and they atack in close range? That be cool, thanks.
Didn't know that ZiggyD have any competence for getting into interview with someone, especially surprises me with Chris, but who knows these are strange times, beta access for anyone but not for active players ect.
It is nice u post it here because I don't watch his channel due to lack of innovation, all at all average builds for average audience.
Last edited by žutivrag on Apr 29, 2015, 8:17:55 AM
"
žutivrag wrote:
Didn't know that ZiggyD have any competence for getting into interview with someone, especially surprises me with Chris, but who knows these are strange times, beta access for anyone but not for active players ect.
It is nice u post it here because I don't watch his channel due to lack of innovation, all at all average builds for average audience.

Pretty rude to say, I thought it was a great interview with little tid bits of spoilers and even some action of the new changes to skills like GMP.

Anyways it seemed pretty good to me and you obviously dislike ZiggyD.
"
LoRider149 wrote:
"
žutivrag wrote:

Pretty rude to say, I thought it was a great interview with little tid bits of spoilers and even some action of the new changes to skills like GMP.

ZiggyD delivers quality whether you like or not. If you can do it better, show some balls and link a video, or a build guide, or a beginners guide.... and so on and so forth...

Constructive criticism is a virtue.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

"
Sure_K4y wrote:
"
LoRider149 wrote:
"
žutivrag wrote:

ZiggyD delivers quality whether you like or not. If you can do it better, show some balls and link a video, or a build guide, or a beginners guide.... and so on and so forth...

Constructive criticism is a virtue.

LoL, quality really??? For me quality was gone with Kripparrian, there I was enojoying.
ZiggyD is like I said just one average player.
Last edited by žutivrag on May 1, 2015, 6:44:51 PM
"
žutivrag wrote:
LoL, quality really??? For me quality was gone with Kripparrian, there I was enojoying. ZiggyD is like I said just one average player.

And your "above average Kripp" is on the run for the money, playing hearthstone, because it pays him more bills. And mentioning quality and Kripp in one sentence with poe is ignoring reality. He still does not put half the effort in his videos compared to ZiggyD, to deliver his content. If you like Kripp more that's one thing, if you dislike ZiggyD it's another, quality wise ZiggyD is way ahead of Kripp. Let alone the fact, that ZiggyD's sentences don't start with "so" like 90% of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info