ZiggyD/Chris Q&A and Innervate Support Gem

1) So in my very humble opinion this has nothing to do on spells that already shock a ton.

2) Also I want to point out the fairly high int requirement and the fact that most specs doesn't bother about the onslaugh.

3) We don't really know the scalling of the gem.

I may assume that this gem may be usefull on specs that are not likely to shock but deliver lots of damage instances. I'm thinking of buzzsaw-esque things, incinerate things....

Shock gives a multiplicative damage source. having like 20% shock or something(I assume if the gem is uped) may be relevant et in some cases and can eventually work with some new uniques.
This looks sweet, even if we can't all play cb it's nice to have these little bits of insight into it!
Thunderfist comeback?
New Gem + Arc : Thunder Come Back More Stronger[spoiler]
Innervate... wow, because echo+fc+arc wasn't fast enough for people already,
just like ss+ms+fa... NEED MORE SPEED IN THE ENGINE ROOM SCOTTY!! MORE JUICE!!!!
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"

What is the message they have given to us high supporters that have spread out our support? To me the message is a clear "we don't value you as much as we value others".

I bet the higher supporter packs coming out Wednesday will include beta access. Well they won't get any further support from me if this isn't fixed. You, me, and people like us who have supported over $500 should have been given access today along with the Grandmasters.

This is just subjective grievance.(♯`∧´)

Be patient or take it to the next level with the support team or Chris directly in e-mail for the appropriate attention and anticipation.(^∇^)

Even consecutive top-tiered supporters were patient to enter the CB - and the exclusive invite came to us later was a surprise we did not whinge about!ψ(`∇´)ψ

It isn't subjective at all. It is objective that $500 = $500. I wasn't complaining about getting in the beta until the announcement of people being let in based on support levels. Grandmasters packs cost 500. The total of my packs is 590. I am not alone, many other people have been left out based on this objective oversight.

And btw I have contacted support (4 times) and Chris directly. Chris told me just yesterday that he agreed with me, and yet nothing has been done today. While the regular support staff said it was being "discussed" which makes no sense and as far as I can see is a canned response.

What is there to discuss? Fair is fair and unfair is unfair. GGG has always been fair, why turn into EA now?

Dude come on if your name popped up on the timer you wouldnt have this issue would u. Supporting GGG means supporting their decisions not just throwing money at them and feeling entitled to beta access.
IGN camkhaos
so we have bloodlust and innervate? whats next Swipe?
IGN camkhaos
"
camkhaos wrote:
so we have bloodlust and innervate? whats next Swipe?

Blessing of Kings
Innervate, Immolate, and... Refrigerate?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
i was watching ziggys stream and i really enjoyed your talk chris, alwyas a pleasure to hear the devs discuss the game.

the gem... looks pretty useless to me, i guess someone previously using added lightning for chance to shock in order to proc something else like HoT might get a kick out of it, or if gem leveling adds something worth while to it. I guess now prolif has been crippled its safe to add more stuff around proccing elementqal status effects, still seems on the extreme end of niche in practice but sometimes its good just to put stuff out there and see what people do with it in a game like this i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info