ZiggyD/Chris Q&A and Innervate Support Gem

Chris beta keys? ;) included in the supporter packs?
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Apr 27, 2015, 1:40:48 AM
Love it!
With these new support gems, can we have a breakthrough of 7/8 links or ring with 2 slots? - Would be fun even for testing. ψ(`∇´)ψ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
And then im tinkering a crit LA ranger on this 5 day race. Fck thst hi mana cost of La and that 120% multiplier
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
This would go mean with my current shock build

Gonna need a new skill also. Ah, can't wait!
IGN: VodeniZec
"
drakar8888 wrote:
not-worth-a-gem-slot™
it all depends on how it levels up and i think it will support great with 3 dragons for thoes that can't get to chance to shock nodes and will greatly help these builds out
Last edited by banezilla on Apr 27, 2015, 2:17:33 AM
A very interesting one, a build with multiple buffs :)
"
papas88063 wrote:
"
Any word on letting all supporters getting into the beta who have supported for over $500? Your email made it seem like it would be happening. I figured it would happen today given it is Monday.

a response to this would be awesome, as I know many who are in that boat that would love to help test and give responses to GGG for beta. This user included LOL.

It is very disheartening to not have a fair resolution to this when it is such an easy fix.

It is even more disheartening to be ignored over the issue while Chris was still lurking in the thread to respond to someone else.

What is the message they have given to us high supporters that have spread out our support? To me the message is a clear "we don't value you as much as we value others".

I bet the higher supporter packs coming out Wednesday will include beta access. Well they won't get any further support from me if this isn't fixed. You, me, and people like us who have supported over $500 should have been given access today along with the Grandmasters.

Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"

What is the message they have given to us high supporters that have spread out our support? To me the message is a clear "we don't value you as much as we value others".

I bet the higher supporter packs coming out Wednesday will include beta access. Well they won't get any further support from me if this isn't fixed. You, me, and people like us who have supported over $500 should have been given access today along with the Grandmasters.

This is just subjective grievance.(♯`∧´)

Be patient or take it to the next level with the support team or Chris directly in e-mail for the appropriate attention and anticipation.(^∇^)

Even consecutive top-tiered supporters were patient to enter the CB - and the exclusive invite came to us later was a surprise we did not whinge about!ψ(`∇´)ψ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael