ZiggyD/Chris Q&A and Innervate Support Gem

wow NICE !
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
not-worth-a-gem-slot™
Feels weird With 120% multiplier , 100-110% feels more intuitive as this will probably be used as a support on herald of ice in most cases.
"
drakar8888 wrote:
not-worth-a-gem-slot™

Agreed
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
drakar8888 wrote:
not-worth-a-gem-slot™

Finally someone who isn't trolling.
you mention on Kripps stream that there will be something big today? where is it?
It's a cool design... but,

The cast on kill effects/triggers are generally so-so. When you get the buff or cast the spell, you don't really need it anymore.

They only help with packs and clearing packs isn't an issue really. When you're facing a boss or tougher rare, these gems are wasted slots.

Hm, lots of onslaught gainage with The Awakening.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Is the Onslaught buff global or do you have to get the kill with the skill supported by this gem? I'm guessing the latter.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Last edited by Futchya on Apr 27, 2015, 12:53:40 AM
Not quite sure what the usage case for this gem is since onslaught is additive and shock is rather easy to get rolling.

EDIT: I guess shocks are a bit harder to get going now with the change to Added Lightning, but i dunno about full-gem-slot worth. In any case, this gem is definitely not OP.
Last edited by Xendran on Apr 27, 2015, 12:57:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info