ZiggyD/Chris Q&A and Innervate Support Gem

Any word on letting all supporters getting into the beta who have supported for over $500? Your email made it seem like it would be happening. I figured it would happen today given it is Monday.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
StrangeCloud wrote:
you mention on Kripps stream that there will be something big today? where is it?

It was the supporter packs, and that's probably the day after tomorrow.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Mm. Looks like a Faster Casting/Attacks that trades a bit of the extra speed and a penalty at the start of the area (or whenever you can't kill anything shocked for 3 seconds) for movement speed and shock chance. Very nice for builds that want to shock but aren't anywhere near shock nodes and don't want to use stuff with implicit shock.
"
Chris wrote:
"
StrangeCloud wrote:
you mention on Kripps stream that there will be something big today? where is it?

You were great on ziggyd's stream Chris. Will the new supporter packs contain beta access?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Chris wrote:
"
StrangeCloud wrote:

withdrew my lifes saving today, now i got to go deposit it again.
I feel compelled to post here >.>
this is going right on Herald of Thunder
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
"
Any word on letting all supporters getting into the beta who have supported for over $500? Your email made it seem like it would be happening. I figured it would happen today given it is Monday.

a response to this would be awesome, as I know many who are in that boat that would love to help test and give responses to GGG for beta. This user included LOL.
New support gem hype !
will this gem buff the GMP on totem.. like flame totem as shotgunning going out ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info