End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

The butthurt in this thread is really quite sad, it's like you are all the undying blockage getting all powdered up with burning sand then getting penetrated
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Will those who already are in the beta, be still eligible to get keys in this event? Because if so, top racers will ruin everybody’s chances (some just for the fun of it)...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
The butthurt in this thread is really quite sad, it's like you are all the undying blockage getting all powdered up with burning sand then getting penetrated

They had a chance to redeem themselves with this race. Well, mind you, they failed again.
5 days is a long race, but i am gonna try anyways. Cheers Chris.

May my map rng be solid and my hours long.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
mevsc2 wrote:
SO MANY GGG FUN BOYS HERE

5 day race is ridiculous. Just sell 2.0 close beta supporter pack.

Clearly they don't think they can handle that many players with keys right now. I can't imagine them sitting there going man we'd really like this money from closed beta supporter packs (or even just letting everyone in that wants) but then we couldn't see people complain about not being in.

A consolation prize would be nice. Even just a few keys getting raffled to people that get so far which is basically as unlikely as the counter but feels like people got a little bit of a chance.

I'll probably still play it a little bit as I have a character I want to try before the changes and usually play self-found anyways.
"
MyH4o wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

They had a chance to redeem themselves with this race. Well, mind you, they failed again.

They don't need to redeem themselves...you just need to calm your tits and stop obsessing about beta
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
It's easy to see why many players would be upset at this race. Getting rank 35 is impossible unless you play all day every day because you just know there will be at least 35 of these people in each league. This race would have been more enticing from a player standpoint if there were at least some form of consolation prize for reaching a certain level but not ranking in the top 35. The level would be somewhat time-consuming to reach, but not too crazy, like reaching level 70 in 5 days. Then you win a low to mid-range unique like you would get as the first prize in a race season. Something small is better than wasted player days.

From a GGG standpoint, these races are a good way to guarantee 70 new beta players who will play a ton of hours that GGG can research. Whether those players actually do real beta testing or minimal testing via a simple playthrough with one main skill (like they would do in races) is up in the air.
hi ill probably be participating, there are some concerns about this
already that i have read, and i would like to add mine:

*lets say im on place 40 in the league, but i know theres a chance some of the
top 35 are already in the beta so they will not get invited again (hopefully)
so i could either sit back and hope for the best (i.e. that im still top 35 non-beta)
but what would i do if i wanted to know For Sure? the ladder wont help me much in tracking
my "Real" progress if you see what i mean

maybe you should forbid all betaplayers from participating that would be nice imo
Play for key,not play for fun.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
MyH4o wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

They don't need to redeem themselves...you just need to calm your tits and stop obsessing about beta

OOOOOOOOOOOkay, all those ppl who "whine" have absolutely no reasons at all, ya right, keep telling yourself that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info