End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

I have an IQ amongst the top 2% of the world.

I am a highfunctioning Autist with Aspergers Syndrome and I have an extremely focused and analytical mind and approach to things.

I'm also a certified ISTB software tester.

And I refuse to pay or sacrifice sleep / social activities, to get to be able to Help Anyone test their unfinished products.

I guess I'll have to take my chances with the "raffle" and just play the race for fun, with my 6 hours a day, while maintaining a normal structure on the side. :-)

EDIT: A few typoes I spotted.
Last edited by Deep_umbra on Apr 24, 2015, 3:32:55 AM
"
[Removed by Support]

Is this race the single only way to get a key?

Stop overreacting, it's just another way to get a key and there will be quite a few more in the coming weeks to add to the current opportunities.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 24, 2015, 3:33:04 AM
"
soomer wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

Stop overreacting, it's just another way to get a key and there will be quite a few more in the coming weeks to add to the current opportunities.

They can't handle the HYPU
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 24, 2015, 3:33:21 AM
People literally get salty about everything. Hard to please you guys.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
I think people are missing the point of why to give the keys to top players. Beta is still quiet unstable and I would guess the beta realm will be wiped sooner than later. The top 35 will most likely be able to help more with actually testing the beta out, rather than just playing a few hours for fun and then stopping like most casual players would.

So much QQ for nothing...
"
soomer wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

Shore, like buying in for 1k$, or making a shitton of new accounts preferably with 11211 in their name
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 24, 2015, 3:33:55 AM
The fact that this race was announced the day before its start AND that you have to nolife it for 5 days in order to get a beta key simply leaves out every single normal human being from having ANY chance at getting a beta key.

Good riddance, at least announce this shit a week or two in advance or make it a 1 month race with prizes given ad hoc during the race.

This shit leaves me speechless as it caters only to people without jobs who can nolife it for 5 days with no warning.

Please, never do this kinda crappy SHIT again. Thanks.

PS: I love the idea of a self found league (even if only 5 days), the timing announcement is so utter shit I lack words.
Time to go ham and all out for this one
Sadly you didnt anounced 6hr prolong yesterday, I would push that hard to rip.
Whelp. Was keen to play, but with 5 working weekdays there is zero chance I'll be able to compete for this. Good luck everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info