End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

Got 4/4 in standard. Would have liked the HC ones but wasnt possible. :-(

Chris what did you say in chat!?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Apr 24, 2015, 2:09:49 AM
"
MyH4o wrote:
ARE U FUCKIN KIDDIN ME? NO RAFFLE FOR PPL WHO ARE NOT NO-LIFERS?

Your already in a raffle. Every 5 minutes atm you got a chance to get in.
nice, would take my mind off beta for a while, although tbh playing for a key haha
"
Ultimace wrote:
"
MyH4o wrote:

Your already in a raffle. Every 5 minutes atm you got a chance to get in.

Haha, sure. This race will have 3K ppl not 300K.

And do you think the guy who registered at 23 April with his "brand new" account will make lvl 60 in HC in 5 days?
In the era of elemental profliferation Flameblast, the crew at GGG pits Duellists against Templars.....

Top 7/8/9/10 of each class > 35 overall, big time
"
The top 35 players from each will have The Awakening Closed Beta access enabled on their accounts at the end of the event.

How about 35 first players that don't already have beta access have the access enabled? Because I'm guessing several streamers with access will be participating and actually racing on the ladder.
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
So basically it's a no life league, that is gonna award 70 Beta Invites (5 days of invites is 1440 invites) so its gonna be a 4.86% increase of invites for people who are gonna kill themselves literally in terms of no sleep just to do it.
IGN RegnetExitium
"
MyH4o wrote:

That raffle is literally happening right now. Thats what the GIANT banner on the homepage is.
Didn't expect a softcore version was sure you guy's wanted to see people rip :)

Sounds like fun anything is better then standing around in standard league.
Here is too going 5 days with no sleep. Followed by me failing. Followed by them releasing new supporter packs and giving us a 10$ by in option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info