End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

So a "Five" day solo league is all we get until June/July when we "actually" get an Act 4?
"
G3nobee56 wrote:
So a "Five" day solo league is all we get until June/July when we "actually" get an Act 4?

I think they have something else in their minds. Some dev said something about code name "ruckus league" or something. Most likely gonna be the longer league that will be going until beta is over.
@Hartsai

I see. Well I just hope that it will be a lot more fun then the Five day league, since it feels like GGG is desperate to keep us playing the same old game in its current state for the next few weeks until we get Act 4.

Since things are getting rather boring.
Last edited by G3nobee56 on Apr 26, 2015, 12:21:09 PM
"
G3nobee56 wrote:

nah they will do more events, chris was on ziggys stream last night and he said theres more stuff coming, ruckus hype etc.

I just deleted my 5dhc char, too much torture for a chance at key, its making me hate the game having to do this for beta access. Good news tho, guy in my guild got beta today from the timer! Which is nice. Bad news? He doesnt give a shit and hes sitting in standard league right now respeccing old characters... lol.
@Snorkle_uk

The beta key does not hold any value to me whatsoever, however to another player for 'in-game' currency, it does. I could probably sell the key for exalts (That's only if I got a key).

Also I would rather be doing the same thing as your guild member and just play in Standard, rather than just doing GGG's job for them. This also includes scamming (plus trolling in a sense) potential new players to join Path of Exile for our just fabulous Act 4 beta**.

Unfortunately, I do not share in the same confidence as yourself and this includes a large variety of people I know, as this 'ruckus' league will probably be regurgitated content unless they actually do come out with something impressive.

I guess we will have to wait, hope, and see that GGG fails to troll us this time round... as I have lost a lot of respect for this company.

Since it has been 2 years of waiting for some people, including just over a year for myself.
Last edited by G3nobee56 on Apr 26, 2015, 3:04:40 PM
5 Day HC self found Flameblast League.
IGN: TitanVaolox

"
Dakrath wrote:
5 Day HC self found Flameblast League.

Same for SC.

IMO 5 highest experience players from each class should get key, just my nooby thoughts :S
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
I'm just passing through, greeting all those who fell for the joke act 4 closed beta access, joke a little to late for 1st april, as I see forum agony about beta access continues.
I will rather see real news about act 4 on home page and count down timer like always before then this mockery-lottery.
I only hope that this long-awaited act 4 to be released this year.
Very sad at what GGG fell, enthusiasm 0 points.
Last edited by Coolmer on Apr 26, 2015, 5:08:11 PM
"
Coolmer wrote:
I'm just passing through

don't let the door hit you on the way out
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
G3nobee56 wrote:

nah they will do more events, chris was on ziggys stream last night and he said theres more stuff coming, ruckus hype etc.

I just deleted my 5dhc char, too much torture for a chance at key, its making me hate the game having to do this for beta access. Good news tho, guy in my guild got beta today from the timer! Which is nice. Bad news? He doesnt give a shit and hes sitting in standard league right now respeccing old characters... lol.

Then why did he sign up in the first place? Seems like a dick move to me.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info