Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

This entitlement is getting very ridiculous. "WHY DO YOU START THE EVENT TOMORROW? "I" HAVE A FAMILY PARTY AND "I" WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY. YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED IT FRIDAY BECAUSE "I" HAD A DAY-OFF. I HATE YOU GGG."
""I" WILL BE SLEEPING WHEN THE EVENT START, BAD MOVE GGG."

GGG can't please everyone with their schedule so shut up and deal with it.

I'll personally try aiming for 70 on both SC and HC, I can't compete with the top 35 for sure ^^
Even though I'm sure I can win this I'm not going to waste my time doing a five day event with phylacteral link its just not worth. As much as I want beta access i'm not about to suffer to get it. GGG Should want people that have had suggestions later implemented into the game in their beta.
Any grid we use to organize our experience of the world is a model of the world, never confuse this with the actual world.
"
In_Tyrannos wrote:
5 Days are more than enought to get lvl 70 guys. Dont cry and enjoy or skip event.

HAHAHA you think I asked for it to be longer because I need more than 5 days to hit 70? No it's so people like me with jobs are able to compete on the ladder. With only a 5 day league it's just not happening. However in the 1 month HC I am finishing in 18th place and getting my demi.

With only 5 days people that can no life will just destroy people with jobs/school. While in a 2 week or more race, people like me who can dedicate 7-8 hours per day can compete with the nolifers as long as you have skill. Hence me about to finish in top 20 living chars in 1mhc while working 55 hours a week.
Last edited by Nerdicide on Apr 24, 2015, 6:52:21 PM
people like me got a job, too and leveling 2 70 Charackters in 5 Days. whats the problem?
It would make SO much sense if the prices were class based.
GGG could you make dieing on hardcore transfer your character to the 5day softcore league, instead of the standard league?

Also, could togle the tormented spirits and peharps the bloodlines also?
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
"
TiasE wrote:
"
Choilicious wrote:
also why do you have to participate for the keys as your only goal? why cant you just enjoy the only solo self found race in history of poe ? I've been waiting for a solo race like this since they made the game.. and im gonna enjoy it even if i dont get top35

Let's turn it around, why do you have to participate at all if your goal isn't the beta access?
Yes it's the first solo self found race, but this one happen to be for beta access, you can easily go solo self found in any existing league, and if you do solo self found it doesn't matter that it's an existing league with inflated ecnonomy.

Why do i have to participate at all? Sure i can solo selfound everyday in any league out there, but i had never the option of competing against everybody under the same rules over multiple days of gameplay which is very different from just doing it myself and that excites me and therefor i dont require a reward for me to get enjoyment from this race.
Last edited by Choilicious on Apr 24, 2015, 9:19:12 PM
what league (bloodlines only bloodlines+torment?) rules is this event using?

-HeaT

ps. huge +1 for solo race, pretty baller.
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Apr 24, 2015, 10:01:44 PM
Just to clarify, the 25 randomly chosen from level 70+ would have to exclude the top 35 already getting their beta keys, right? Otherwise people could get beta key prizes from both, which defeats the purpose of the event (inviting in different/more people).
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
"
HeaT1 wrote:
what league (bloodlines only bloodlines+torment?) rules is this event using?

-HeaT

ps. huge +1 for solo race, pretty baller.

im pretty sure its standard, so the "modified" BL+TOR+all old stuff. Not even sure if TOR changed a bit but i think phylink was removed from BL when it moved to standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info