Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

Im pretty sure the guys who already have a beta key and take part in this race will kill the characters b4 the timer hits zero, so they will be out of the raffle :)

You know, since all the poe community is so nice and all ;)
lets go hard boys
"
Choilicious wrote:
also why do you have to participate for the keys as your only goal? why cant you just enjoy the only solo self found race in history of poe ? I've been waiting for a solo race like this since they made the game.. and im gonna enjoy it even if i dont get top35

Amen
Amen brother ☆ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
"
Choilicious wrote:
also why do you have to participate for the keys as your only goal? why cant you just enjoy the only solo self found race in history of poe ? I've been waiting for a solo race like this since they made the game.. and im gonna enjoy it even if i dont get top35

Let's turn it around, why do you have to participate at all if your goal isn't the beta access?
Yes it's the first solo self found race, but this one happen to be for beta access, you can easily go solo self found in any existing league, and if you do solo self found it doesn't matter that it's an existing league with inflated ecnonomy.
Last edited by TiasE on Apr 24, 2015, 3:33:14 PM
I really think this race should be longer. Either 10 days or 2 weeks. 5 days is just too short imho, Especially for a self found league since it will take longer to gear up properly.

Actually I would rather have another 1 month league.
"
TiasE wrote:
"
Choilicious wrote:

Let's turn it around, why do you have to participate at all if your goal isn't the beta access?
Yes it's the first solo self found race, but this one happen to be for beta access, you can easily go solo self found in any existing league, and if you do solo self found it doesn't matter that it's an existing league with inflated ecnonomy.

And many of us do do that. However, the potential, even if through the lottery, to have an extra chance for the beta key is appealing.
Personally, I enjoy races and they are all solo self founds anyway, so having another race will be fun. Races are a way for me to test myself against my experience and the last time I really spent a ton racing was this last summer when the season was full of the 45/90 minute ones and being newish at the time I was horrible at them. Now, having the opportunity for a beta key is just icing on the exile cake (mmmm chocolate).
Last edited by Criimson on Apr 24, 2015, 4:30:35 PM
Would be cool if the the top 5 from each class AND the top 5 players for each skill could get a beta invite. Limited to one key per player, if someone is first at a class while also first at a skill or more skills, then the excess key goes for the second. Some keys as actual drops in game?
Why not? same rules.
Last edited by Foxmulder89 on Apr 24, 2015, 4:42:12 PM
Idea for the the next beta access race: All players who reach lvl 70+ be able to find a beta key in a chest or drop from different bosses. There are many other possible challanges like..."clear a map in x minutes on lvl 66-68 with only magic items"...

The top 35 living players by experience are poor guys with nolife...that challange is bullshit @chris...
5 Days are more than enought to get lvl 70 guys. Dont cry and enjoy or skip event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info