Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

As pointed by many others why is this event so far into the weekend????? Please change it to be earlier!
by resonable thinking it cant be done faster because a lot of ppl already got info. It can be only be done later - which is pointless. But they can surely increase amount of keys being given.
can´t wait for this !!!!
i had 5 days off, bored hoping for a key and the day i go back to work a new event starts "sad face"
Last edited by Ichigo_333 on Apr 24, 2015, 12:12:40 PM
"
KoTao wrote:
No interest in the beta key, but as ive been waiting for a multiday solo hc event since cb, ill be there.

Should be interesting to see how many "top" players crash and burn without 6p/xyz/deals etc to carry them.

Now they do such a race but it doesn't even use the full weekend. This was like the most requested race during CB.

Imo they should change it to signed up without Betakey. There are several players without interest in the Beta at all but might do such a race.

Can't wait... Love it!!!

Still badly wanting a "Blue Only" Race.
Not really interested myself.

have fun, people!
Oblivious
Its unfortunate that the key giveaway is "restricted" to the best racers. I really like POE but it seems like the racers and streamers that have been here forever are the only one that win anything worthwhile. Sort of makes it pointless. The keys will be sorted out in less than a few hours play for a weeks race. Maybe a few switches in standing after that but not many..I mean don't they want people that aren't just blazing thru the game in beta? Isn't that the point? What about a key giveaway to the first person to clear every monster in multiple areas? Or the first person to clear the game without skipping everything? So basically everyone that has a key already will be getting a second one pretty much sums it up. What about this? Anyone that has been a racer forever or streams daily can only do this in HC? That way at least there's a minimal chance in normal for us that don't have a 4000$ computer or the mad skillz/map hacks of these guys :). Letting someone just blast thru normal and take everything because they KNOW THEY CAN is not a fun make-up for ANY player other than the elite 20-30 or so.
Nvm
Last edited by Exilefry on Apr 25, 2015, 12:51:13 AM
"
Rtimus wrote:
I really like POE but it seems like the racers and streamers that have been here forever are the only one that win anything worthwhile.

Many of these are already in the beta and has nothing to gain from entering the race so it's prety open to a lot of people. If these people chose the race over the beta they don't deserve to have beta access in the first place.
Either way you can always be in the 70+ lottery and you should be able to do that in both leagues even with limied play time.
Last edited by TiasE on Apr 24, 2015, 2:42:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info