Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

sorting out Stash from 1MHC, getting ready for this ... should be Fun :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
Qwark28 wrote:
No need to participate then, the usual racers will get a free beta key.

^
Sadly
Waste days on this stale shit for a chance @ beta.. pff no
"
riugan wrote:
Waste days on this stale shit for a chance @ beta.. pff no

Who said that this 5-day league is aimed for those who want to win a beta-key?
It's just a time-killer league for us not to QQ and rage on the forums about new 3month leagues or "plsbetainviteoricutmyself", with a chance of getting a beta-key.
I did not see any info on the league saying " This 5-day league is designed especially for "riugan" to please him"..."riugan" can go and f himself if he is not satisfied. Take it or leave it.
Im really looking into the 3month+ leagues myself, but like it or not, the beta needs to be released fully first..i was sad at first too.
"
Leroofoc wrote:
Idea for the the next beta access race: All players who reach lvl 70+ be able to find a beta key in a chest or drop from different bosses. There are many other possible challanges like..."clear a map in x minutes on lvl 66-68 with only magic items"...

The top 35 living players by experience are poor guys with nolife...that challange is bullshit @chris...

Because dedication and work mean's " poor guy's with nolife "

Kappa
I really wish casuals would just stfu. I'm not a top 35 player but I'll hit the 70 goal on both leagues no problem at all. All you people who are acting like you're entitled to get what you want need to grow up and look around you. Do you get paid what you think you deserve in real life? No? Do you ask for a raise? No? Why do you think you can just get what you want all the time. I have a 9-5 job, a 6 month old and a gf and I can still make time to enjoy this game and to be pretty decent at it so what is your excuse exactly?? Stop being so salty because it's you people that have caused the game industry to go to shit with all their "open" betas (ie. games half complete but here ya go just to shut you up). Closed betas are a necessary evil.

/rant
70 before I go to bed EST, ty for beta raffle. Self found sounds like fun!
"
Qwark28 wrote:
No need to participate then, the usual racers will get a free beta key.

+1
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
"
Nerdicide wrote:
"
In_Tyrannos wrote:
5 Days are more than enought to get lvl 70 guys. Dont cry and enjoy or skip event.

HAHAHA you think I asked for it to be longer because I need more than 5 days to hit 70? No it's so people like me with jobs are able to compete on the ladder. With only a 5 day league it's just not happening. However in the 1 month HC I am finishing in 18th place and getting my demi.

With only 5 days people that can no life will just destroy people with jobs/school. While in a 2 week or more race, people like me who can dedicate 7-8 hours per day can compete with the nolifers as long as you have skill. Hence me about to finish in top 20 living chars in 1mhc while working 55 hours a week.

I doubt you'll compete with top 35.
Bored!
There is some BEAUTIFUL elitist ramble within this thread that will be fun to revisit after the events are all said and done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info