Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

Easy key.
Boo ya another 5 days of racing!
Yeah lets make everyone wait another 2 full days .... lol..

Great though im looking FORWARD to it :).
Last edited by RDubs on Apr 24, 2015, 9:35:25 AM
"
This is a very strange time for the race to start, why start it when the weekend is almost over??!!
The only people who will end up getting keys are the people who NO-LIFE. Not everyone is a nerd who lives in their mothers basement. I was looking forward to some fun races! What happened to the Cutt-throat league Chris mentioned?????????!!!!!!!!!!

I agree... Please move league up!!!
As so many said, everything seems alright except the starting time, leaving only one weekend day to play for the most of the people who wish to participate.

If this event started a day earlier, a lot more players would probably be interested and would be able to compete.

very good idea while crapload of ppl are w8ing to get into beta but... wtf is this 25ppl per league? During that 5 days of tryi'n we have more chance to get into beta by lotery
Hope it will be fixed to 200 ppl per league - interest in act4 is ridiculous and GGG will see it at this race.
"
Chris wrote:
Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

This is a solo event:
  • You cannot trade or party with other players.
  • The guild stash is not available in this league.

This is a hardcore event. Death eliminates you from the league. There is also a standard version available.

Prizes:
The top 35 living players by experience will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event.

All players who are alive at level 70 or higher at the end of the event will go into a pool. 25 accounts from this pool will receive Closed Beta access at the end of the event. You may only enter this event with one account. You may start a new character if yours dies though.

Chris it would have been better to add a really tough boss / fight into the game

Then make it a 5 day self found no party league

And give key,s to any one who can kill him ( hardcore only )

Make him brutally hard ( harder as atziri )

Ty for finaly giving me solo league after i asked for it about 5 years ago :)
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
Last edited by dragnar on Apr 24, 2015, 9:52:01 AM
I like the idea of the league! BUT......

What about the ppl who shares an account?

Would they be able to play 24 hours? Or will that sort of thing be banned if they log in from 2 different locations? Or is that legal to do?

I'm just asking because you will have a bigger chance of getting atleast 1 key when you do it that way.
"
shikaizoku wrote:
Stop complaining about every god damn thing. If this event is not for the likes of you something else will pop up.

+1
if as many people compete as are in 1mhc right now, everyone gets a key :D
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info