Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

i also agree with everyone else, there should be something like those who get above a certain lvl gets a key or are eligible to get a beta key randomly.
Last edited by NetherPrime on Apr 24, 2015, 8:03:25 AM
giving away beta keys this way is a good idea, but the start for eu is again really bad :(
"
Chris wrote:
All players who are alive at level 70 or higher at the end of the event will go into a pool. 25 accounts from this pool will receive Closed Beta access at the end of the event. You may only enter this event with one account. You may start a new character if yours dies though.

yay
"
HoolaBandoola wrote:
Really disappointed they just made it "top 35 gets beta key", this puts very little incentive to play unless you are willing to spend 12 hours a day for 5 days, especially when there are some people who are so good at racing out there; they will get the keys and people like me that can stay top 100 maybe (with time) is frankly only in it for the fun.

I would have liked at least SOME raffle, like get points from reaching specific levels/positions in ladder etc, just to get some incentive to play other than the fun game alone.

I totally Agree.

I pretty much play this game solo, self found. Been looking forward to this kind of race. I don't plan on winning, since I work 60+ hours a week, but will still have fun playing it.

How about doing this type of solo selfound race in the future, but have every one set to there own timer. Have the race last a month, but you only have 5 days(954 hours) of game time to play your character. Or you could do a 24 hour 7 day race.

Just a thought

Thanks GGG for an awesome game
Good Choice Chris , but you still need to add at least one mod to league :D 2 exiles every zone ? :D
I am going to play this event, not like a race, but treat it like a new fresh start like any challenge league. Since I also work every day there is no way I will get top 35. Anyway it will be fun and I will have something to do.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
v4sh123 wrote:
Why would you start a 5 day event, when the weekend is almost over?
How is anyone going to compete like that.

Then don't compete. I'm ready to go hard for 5 days :)
"
MyH4o wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:
How do you become top 35? Is the highest level people, or first 35 to reach a certain level?

"
Chris wrote:

The top 35 players by experience will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event.

Is experience calculated after 100? I don't know how long it take to hit 100, the furthest I have gotten is 85 or 86, and I think thats doable in a few days if thats all you do. Which I think a lot of people will do as BETA invites are hot right now.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
"
MyH4o wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:
How do you become top 35? Is the highest level people, or first 35 to reach a certain level?

"
Chris wrote:

The top 35 players by experience will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event.

Is experience calculated after 100? I don't know how long it take to hit 100, the furthest I have gotten is 85 or 86, and I think thats doable in a few days if thats all you do. Which I think a lot of people will do as BETA invites are hot right now.

You can't reach 100 in 5 days even if you don't sleep and eat :)
Remember, this is self found.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
This will be an easy event to not play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info