Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

Really disappointed they just made it "top 35 gets beta key", this puts very little incentive to play unless you are willing to spend 12 hours a day for 5 days, especially when there are some people who are so good at racing out there; they will get the keys and people like me that can stay top 100 maybe (with time) is frankly only in it for the fun.

I would have liked at least SOME raffle, like get points from reaching specific levels/positions in ladder etc, just to get some incentive to play other than the fun game alone.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
"
HoolaBandoola wrote:
especially when there are some people who are so good at racing out there; they will get the keys
Can you clarify what kind of racing skill gives you such an advantage in this 5 day league?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
HoolaBandoola wrote:
Really disappointed they just made it "top 35 gets beta key", this puts very little incentive to play unless you are willing to spend 12 hours a day for 5 days, especially when there are some people who are so good at racing out there; they will get the keys and people like me that can stay top 100 maybe (with time) is frankly only in it for the fun.

I would have liked at least SOME raffle, like get points from reaching specific levels/positions in ladder etc, just to get some incentive to play other than the fun game alone.

You're in a raffle every 5 minutes on the front page.. This is an event of endurance to increase the chances a little.
How do you become top 35? Is the highest level people, or first 35 to reach a certain level?
"
ivqancorp wrote:
How do you become top 35? Is the highest level people, or first 35 to reach a certain level?

"
Chris wrote:

The top 35 players by experience will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event.
Last edited by MyH4o on Apr 24, 2015, 6:23:34 AM
I really was excited the whole week that i could have fun at weekend in the race....
and now it starts saturday 10 pm (ok i was exicted since news were posted about it).... bad joke. thx.
Last edited by camar1s on Apr 24, 2015, 6:29:25 AM
"
camar1s wrote:
I really was excited the whole week that i could have fun at weekend in the race....
and now it starts saturday 10 pm (ok i was exicted since news were posted about it).... bad joke. thx.

the starting time doesn't rly matter cause you would have to nolife anyway if you want to have chance to get into the top 35 ;)
I was silently looking the forums and the game, and when i saw act4 and stuff coming, i said " time to come back and play the game i nolifed some time"
I'll play the 5 day solo and i was waiting for dem new leagues 'n stuff so much...but who get most exp gets rewarded? Oh well, it will be hard for people like me who work 6 days a week and have 1-4hrs a day :P
It should've been something like -
Who reach lvl 80 - key guaranteed
Who reach lvl 70-79 - X keys to gamble among X players
Who reach 60-69 - 25 keys to gamble among X players
Who reach 59 and lower - 15 keys to gamble among X players
That would be really good, even tho it's way more than 35 keys, but hey, i remember GGG said "we will invite more people as the CB develops further", so why not?
"
v4sh123 wrote:
Why would you start a 5 day event, when the weekend is almost over?
How is anyone going to compete like that.

my body is ready gogogo ☆ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
camar1s wrote:

the starting time doesn't rly matter cause you would have to nolife anyway if you want to have chance to get into the top 35 ;)

I dont care about the key. i got a lot to work to do and could just play at weekend.
Im probably no good betatester atm.

But i would have loved to spend at least friday evening + saturday playing that race even with no chance, just cause i like those events.

Now i cant win a key (dont care) but also cant play it (care a lot).
Last edited by camar1s on Apr 24, 2015, 7:12:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info