The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
morc1us wrote:
I fell sad for Chris and GGG having to take care for this children garden :D

New pack , new race and Divination Cards HYPE anyone ? :)

This.

I love when ppl say they chose to "support" ggg because they love the game and then they go to the forums crying for extra shit.
You arent entitled to anything besides for what you payed for, you whiners...
And that isnt called "supporting" but extortion or at least blackmail.
Pathetic...
And for all those who will buy the next top tier supporter pack ? :D
Card Games in Wraeclast?
downloading beta... :D
youtube.com/c/elgamerviejuno [] twitch.tv/elgamerviejuno [] trovo.live/elgamerviejuno [] twitter.com/elgamerviejuno [] steamcommunity.com/id/elgamerviejuno
"
Tomorrow's news post is about a solo (trading disabled) five-day event that we'll be running starting on the weekend.

Ideal in my mind, but since trading can get you geared in a tiny fraction of the time it takes to do it without trading, the path of least resistance will always be trading and therefore what most people will prefer. Unfortunately this forces progression to be gauged off how quickly a character can get geared WITH trading and anyone choosing not to trade suffers horribly.

It's a notable attempt and I would love to see a PoE without trading, but I'm pretty sure most PoE players wouldn't even have the patience to play self-found. It'a always a race to the finish with the majority of gamers and trading is like offering the option to take a taxi.
"
leto2626 wrote:
Ok so lol I get in tomorrow? I wished I could make someone else happy because I'm actually not planning on seriously playing in the beta...

Sorry, but unfortunately you have no choice. You decided to support GGG back then and right not that decision backfires. Play the beta and continue the support or face the consequences...
"
papas88063 wrote:
"
I feel like some people owe GGG an apology, especially if this was planned from the start.

It feels like GGG should apologize to themselves since they could have mentioned this and saved themselves lots of hate.

Nope because then they would have been accused for pay to win etc ...
nice
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Apr 23, 2015, 7:12:56 AM
"
oldfuture wrote:
pay to play, respect ggg!

like 90% of all other games on market!

GGG well done!

hope you soon add more supporter lower tiers!
Bayern des samma mia
Good decision...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info