The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

Great news more chances to enter the beta :D :D :D
"
Raghin wrote:
is there any unofficial wiki page we can view all the changes to gems? id like to try build breaking now since i can't get in yet, and i like to plot. Did you know because the army of bones gem has no limit, if a summoner placed them all inside its normal points it could get 26 extra including passives and items? why would you do this? shhhhh just summon the army. (maybe skele totem?)

stick one of them minion gets passives rings over in templar elemental tree and suddenly your raging spirits have 10% chance for elemental effect.

time to break chaos damage again.

so anyone got a link for gem changes?

Try google for new changes i saw zigidy making new changes sheet and there is tons of stuff must be already posted on internets and redits . Gl ;]
self found event HYPE !
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
It is amazing... such a huge fuss for a couple of months waiting... and for an incomplete version of a game...pfffttt...
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
verkodiablo wrote:
awesome pay money to play new content before others...
i would be ok if you sell beta keys for money for all but this...
Way to go GGG
wayy to go

So there's this grocery store called "Free to Eat" where the food is all free, but you can opt to pay them money if you want to help them stay in business. The grocery store has a policy of no waiting in line for the people who contribute. Two people who do pay money get to move to the front of the line, but the forty five people who don't pay have to wait their turn. Some of these forty five complain that it isn't fair.

The two that pay get disgusted by the sense of entitlement and never return to the store. The store goes out of business and the forty five claim victory. The forty five go back to eating roadkill and whatever they can find in dumpsters, but claim this is better because there is no waiting and everyone has equal access to the rotting food.

Freeganism ( yes, that's a real thing ) doesn't work for online videogames.

Well said :)
To all of the people claiming pay to win/play keep in mind this is essentially a PTR, and all characters made on it will have no direct impact on the Live servers. Everyone selected for this PTR are essentially hired as unpaid interns at GGG who are expected to play the game in a relatively untested state and provide feedback, be it from crash reports to bug fixes to balance issues. Even if the Awakening supporter packs come with "beta" access, you would then be paying to get a unpaid job. Such amazing pay to win. On the same note, why is this an issue now when the original closed beta, which didn't have free live servers, had buy ins, as opposed to the current "beta" providing access after the fact as a bonus to top tier supporters? Even if they did provide buy ins for the Awakening, I cannot feasibly see how people can misconstrue this for some variation of pay to win/play. The game is currently live and free. If you don't get into the PTR, just play the game you love. Simple as that.
Pay2play confirmed. jk.

Can't wait for the self-found race!
bout time. should of been this way from the beginning.. if u dont support the people that give you the most support you offer what kinda company are you
"
Chris wrote:
We will give Closed Beta access to top-tier supporters from previous sets of Supporter Packs...

This is a good move! *thumbs up*
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Ziiyo wrote:
How to get into Beta.
Purchase a supporter pack over $1000

How not to get into Beta.
Purchase many lower tier supporter packs and MTX over $1000.

Will a cookie and tissue help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info