The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

Fuck me and my support :
- Open Beta Suporter
- Regal Supporter
- Divine Supporter
- Apprentice Supporter
- Journeyman Supporter

Anyways, good news. I'll do the races events :)
pay to play, respect ggg!
Closed beta TEST. "Test" is crucial word here.

Great job GGG.

The supporteres really need to be appreciated.

Please no more crying here, take a deep breath and go for a walk guys.
Atziri's Acuity have life, can Empire's Grasp have energy shield?
thx
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Last edited by v1br0 on Apr 23, 2015, 6:27:03 AM
"
phmn wrote:
Again, the question is what should we do as a community to not get bored (for those of us who won't get an invite). Tomorrow for example the 1 mothn leagues are ending.

Five day event coming up starting this weekend. And there will be a bunch of mini events like that to keep people busy.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
So Divination Cards -

Collect the set and redeem for a Unique ?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
What a hilarious read did about 5 pages. Don't you people realize that its been only two days and 95% of people have been extremely salty and acted exactly how they truly are. This beta is ment to go on for 9 weeks and only about 400 people out of say around 100k are in it so far. More will get in calm you're tits.

You all might appear to be loyal great supporters of the game GGG has proved you for free.
It is 100% your choice to donate to help improve the game but it does not make you a GGG employee, you are a customer supporting a company that gives you access to their game, you are not entilted to beta keys instantly. But since you're a whiny baby who believes that once you don't get an invite ALL the money you spent has become robbed from you like GGG has done something cruel to you.
I fell sad for Chris and GGG having to take care for this children garden :D

New pack , new race and Divination Cards HYPE anyone ? :)
good news for everyone!

this removes a chunk of people from the draw system , giving more chances to everyone ;)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Ok so lol I get in tomorrow? I wished I could make someone else happy because I'm actually not planning on seriously playing in the beta...
Last edited by leto2626 on Apr 23, 2015, 6:44:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info