The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
styyled wrote:
Solo no trading is a tragic idea. Have you heard of Diablo 3? Id be playing that if I didn't want to trade and wanted complete and total boredom.

Might be that GGG plans to give out keys in this event. No party-trade assures a more fair competition / race.

Not being able to trade in a 5-days long event, is not the end of the world, geez... -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Chairnick wrote:
"
Nargi wrote:
Everything just doesnt make any sense first the was complete equilibrium for everyone except famous streamers ( wich i get), than it was giving Kripp beta keys, now the supporters and not everyone but the "top tear" supporters. How is that fair to everyone including me i didnt spend 1000 bucks ok but i still did spend a lot of time and a decent amount of cash as an apprentice supporter. I thought it would be a fair random choosing system and now its who paid more and who is more famous. If u expect us to play that game and respect THE GAME as a good thing stuff like that wont happen in the end YOU said that core was that this game was NOT pay to win.

It is fair beacuse:
a) It's their game
b) It's totally free (and if you spent money you generally got a reward for it such as skins and stash space, what you didn't get was any promise that you will get in any closed alpha or beta test and you did that on your own volition, nobody forced you to spend any money whatsoever)
c) It won't give people that got in ANY advantage over you (and that tactics and bosses strategy argument is retarded, you'll be able to read guides on the forums and you generally know what is the best strategy against bosses or mobs within 20 seconds of fighting them - I guess it will take you 20 seconds more to kill them the first time - TOTALLY PAY TO WIN)

This. To all crybabies please read this and have a cup of sense.
They never promise you a key when you purchase anything.
Really, please treat it as a testing and bug finding.
If you're just plain want to play the game and not helping anything, you fucking wait.
ggg will decide what categories will get in later.
The good thing about this closed beta is that i have much more time to other things than gaming :))))
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Omg! edit: omg im so glad now! hahahah!
Last edited by fasknifer on Apr 23, 2015, 8:33:43 PM
yay, finally relatively long solo competitive event.
thank you ggg.

time to delay SW:KotOR replay for while heh
IGN BalaGi, SayaKho
Last edited by SayaKho on Apr 23, 2015, 5:55:36 AM
im gonna go out on a limb here and use a company alot of people hate for an example. But when blizzard offers up a closed beta its a random drawing of people. not people who donate or stream about the company and the beta is kept closed and no anouncement is made of who is in and who is not. my only issue really at this point it hat GGG lied and said awhile back act release in april not CBT released in april. and like someone else said previously they should have quitely approached people to CBT instead of creating all this jealousy and hate towards others in the community. also like someone else said the people who bought the large supporter packs no way equals the revenue generated by all the people who buy the mtx transactions. way more revenue is generated by the more common people persay than the rich snoby asshats that think hey i donated 1k dollars to you give me my fucking beta or ill leave.
"
Evarsor wrote:

well, it doesn't have to be hire, they could have also invited more people like the alpha testers, who have proven they are capable. People who are always actively making good builds and posting them on forums, or answering peoples questions, providing feedback on new skills/items etc.

Plenty of criteria they could have chosen from, but money paid or randomnesses isn't a good model.

As for the not getting bored thing, atm i am just theory crafting builds, stalking reddit and watching streamers. The 5 day solo should be fun though.

It would be very hard to draw a line between capable players and non capable players. Of course this woudn't remain secret and people would complain.

In addition they say they want all kind of players. For example an experience player can't comment on whether progressing in the game or learning the game is easy compared to a new player.

Again, the question is what should we do as a community to not get bored (for those of us who won't get an invite). Tomorrow for example the 1 mothn leagues are ending.
Cards ? Oo
I want those !
"
phmn wrote:
"
Evarsor wrote:

well, it doesn't have to be hire, they could have also invited more people like the alpha testers, who have proven they are capable. People who are always actively making good builds and posting them on forums, or answering peoples questions, providing feedback on new skills/items etc.

Plenty of criteria they could have chosen from, but money paid or randomnesses isn't a good model.

As for the not getting bored thing, atm i am just theory crafting builds, stalking reddit and watching streamers. The 5 day solo should be fun though.

It would be very hard to draw a line between capable players and non capable players. Of course this woudn't remain secret and people would complain.

In addition they say they want all kind of players. For example an experience player can't comment on whether progressing in the game or learning the game is easy compared to a new player.

Again, the question is what should we do as a community to not get bored (for those of us who won't get an invite). Tomorrow for example the 1 mothn leagues are ending.

I imagine the 5 day league would start within a few days, in the meantime, do real life stuff, or stalk forums/reddit/theorycraft/streamers is our only outlet.
Let's discuss some REAL problems, like ending the world hunger. Or apartment prices that won't let me and my girl establish a normal family.
Or the case with streamers. Why so many views? What's so cool in watching some dude play when you can play yourself? Like, why people do that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info