The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
akaskiller wrote:
At first sorry for my bad language and missspelling

But why do we have so much hate and neagtiev comment here .... cant u guys instead love ggg it is so far the only companie not trying to sell thier coustumers or going for greed i dont want to name some brands ... that reproduce the same game every yeahr.

on the other hand dont u guys cant wait 1 fucking month ? is it so hard for u ? cant u over come the time with other games or do sports or do other hobbys , family , friends , kids , ur Life ?

If they need more time to publish thier game it is for fucking sake to statisfied u guys they want that u have the best excpierence and not because they want u to starve for the game ....

just stay sexy stay hungry and get laid.
This guy is now my hero :)
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
Hi,
Maybe you guys add to standard league item, if somone drop that item get Beta key, it's add some more fun to old good standard.
Now I made a second post...
"
verkodiablo wrote:
"
Kjett wrote:
"
verkodiablo wrote:
awesome pay money to play new content before others...
i would be ok if you sell beta keys for money for all but this...
Way to go GGG
wayy to go

Well these people gave money to support the project, having no expectations of getting inv'ed into new exp betas or such. I think lots of these people deserve it.

the blindness of people really amazes me... Are you reading blue posts / chris posts around? I am pretty sure he said lots of emails came to GGG about i spend that much money to game why no beta invite... So here you go they got it...

Also this approves that in the future if you spend money in game (alot) you will be ahead of others in new content or such things.. You cant know where it leads..

And dun gimme this is just beta TEST bullshit.
No1 plays beta for hard work. Every1 playing it for fun and enjoying new content.

if a person has given money to support a game, to make it better or to actually make it a finished product, does he not deserve to get anything from the developers if they feel like giving something back? They have been invited to beta because it clearly seems like these people want to make the game better.
I think it's sad that you rage on GGG for giving back to the community even if it doesn't help you or me.
I don't believe GGG inv people to beta to have a great time, but to help them improve the game. GGG will "invite" everyone when the game is finished and you can enjoy content with a lot less crashes, bugs etc.

No need to comment that you have played X much..
Even if you have played the game for 2000 hours, it doesn't have to mean you are a good beta tester.. just saying.
Awesome!
Thanks for shafting other closed beta players, like us gold supporters. But i guess, there would be too many invites then.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
:(
Offtopic: Chris, Where is the secret Rhoa level? [Secret critters level maybe?]

Chrispleease
well I didn't get in but nice to see there's more options available ;)
What if we bought all 4 supporter packs? :D
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info