NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Love the filter but after the new league i dont get that classic unique drop sound, my unique drops sounds like a chaos/lower currency drop, anyone knows why that is?
Give us old color scheme !
Hi, there is an issue, i use default filter and some items from recipes are missing

I need to press ALT to see them.
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
Ive always used your filter, since the start...I don't know what you did to it, but this is the 1st time I hate it...maybe I was just used to the old style, or something, but id give anything to have the old one back! Every time something drops I seam to get confused! lol
"Semi-Strict" was better before. With the new league, I began to show a lot of unnecessary things. I want it like before :(
Adding another voice to the "I don't like the changes" list.

I've been using Filterblade for many years, and have grown very accustomed to how it's been.

For 3.14 I purged all my old filters since they were piling up and cluttering the list. Little did I know that there were sweeping changes made in the 3.14 filter which users were not notified about on site prior to upgrading (to get that you had to go to a blog and then to a reddit post and then to the comments).

There really should've been, in big bold unmissable letters front and center, that the filter was rewritten from the ground up with sweeping changes.

So, I don't have backups for any of this (used the web syncing since it became available), and attempting to get the filter to go back to how it was before is a laborious and inaccurate process since there's just so many changes.

If anyone has reverted the theme back to how it was prior to 3.14, please share it with us.

Otherwise, for anyone who wants to attempt to merge the ultimatum stuff into the old filter, you can grab the old version from here https://github.com/NeverSinkDev/NeverSink-Filter/releases

Haven't done manual filter editing in years.. guess it's time to relearn.

I'm sure the new filter code was worth the work, but with all usability/preference changes comes upset people.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
How would I go about having it show all influenced rares, not limited to bases or ilvl?
I noticed that some rares dropped as a gift from ultimatum are desapear after finishing encounter. I pressed ALT and was surprised why IDENTIFIED rare which also was a 2x2 Chromatic recipe was hidden. I checked it in a filter and there was no active rule for that so it was base rule of strictness. Is it intended?
Could u pls explain how to disable hiding of ANY identified items?
Can someone using the new filter please confuirm that veiled chaos orbs are shown? Im playing the whole week without seeing one :O
Hey, I just got a juicy belt as an Ultimatum reward, but it was hidden between all the trash when dropped (had to click alt - see screenshot below).
Don't know why that is, because it had 3 T1 mods (Life, Mana, Chaos res) and I remember last league if an identified item like this dropped, it was even highlighted with a purple beam (afair).

I am using the strict online version (followed on this website). Hope this is the right place to report and you can fix it asap.

Thanks for the great work :)

EDIT: I checked with semi strict version and it worked. I think the strict version is a bit too strict, it also didn't show me all 12% quality gems (only some, like Ball Lightning), which is useful for gemcutters at beginning of league.

Last edited by sham_pain on Apr 27, 2021, 1:47:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info