NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
madziee wrote:

Thats actual look in game and required look on filterblade.xyz in simulation.
I think there is internal rule which divide early game and end game and overwrite existing user settings no matter what look he picks
Feels like very broken hierarchy

OR it might be just a transparency bug for backround and borders. Font Size and colour looks OK just desapeared green background colour and borders

(and for similar issues)

Check the thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/mtcsw6/significant_bug_within_item_filters_invisible/

I already informed ggg, will do some changes to introduce a workaround
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Just a little bit of negative feedback, new color scheme used for chromatic recipe is bad, it's hard to see, instead of highlighting this items its hiding them. I am still getting used to new maps and divination cards color schemes, i prefer old ones, but maybe its just the question of time.

Sorry for negative and thank you for your efforts.
ign: Bikvin
What happened to the save online feature? Getting an url was more reliable than a local save.

Not a big fan of the new color scheme, div cards have been white for years so suddenly seeing them blue is confusing. I could just change div card color, but div cards was just one example.
pls consider old color scheme as an option. a lot people played with it for years and got really used to it
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
omg i thought i turned colorblind, pls give back old colors
Yes, would be nice to get the old color scheme back.

Is there a reason why it was changed? Cant think of one :S
NM - kept selecting custom sounds, which for some reason I thought was right if I was going to select a voice pack
Last edited by fnord_too on Apr 19, 2021, 4:14:56 PM
can someone upload regular or semi-strict 3.13 version of the filter? i deleted all my old filters :(
Thanks for updating the filter, but the new colors suck ass
Hi, is there a way to show identified item on ground once I set Endgame-Rare Items to hide? now I never see the ultimatum drop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info