NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
"
madziee wrote:

Thats actual look in game and required look on filterblade.xyz in simulation.
I think there is internal rule which divide early game and end game and overwrite existing user settings no matter what look he picks
Feels like very broken hierarchy

OR it might be just a transparency bug for backround and borders. Font Size and colour looks OK just desapeared green background colour and borders

(and for similar issues)

Check the thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/mtcsw6/significant_bug_within_item_filters_invisible/

I already informed ggg, will do some changes to introduce a workaround

First of all, Thank You for providing this filter to the masses.

Secondly I haven't gone thru the latest posts.. but did anyone mention that maps are blending in too much with other items?
"
Marthuk wrote:
Can someone using the new filter please confuirm that veiled chaos orbs are shown? Im playing the whole week without seeing one :O

Yep just got one from Ultimatum all was shown right (strict rule)
Last edited by madziee on Apr 27, 2021, 11:29:35 PM
Addressing some of the comments here:

First of all, update your filter!

Q: When will styles be back?
A: I'm currently working on integrating them back in. Within a months some old styles and some new styles will return. I'll keep adding more afterwards. There's still quite a bit of technical prep.

Q: Some chromatic items are missing
A: Large chromatic items were hidden on higher levels and on higher strictness. I might adjust the first part.

Q: Why did you change the default style
A: Over the years GGG has changed the value of items. Once rare jewellery was quite a good pickup, now it has become a pretty poor drop. Rares have dropped in value, tons of new items were added. As GGG keeps adding more items, it's important to keep the filter colours somewhat in check, otherwise things will start blend together.

Every time I have done a major change before, I have received the same reaction: "reverse it". Now I agree that 8.0 needs some more work, please try out 8.0.2a (as of now). Divination cards, chromatic recipes and a bunch of other items have been improved. I'll keep slightly adjusting things.

That being said, I also have quite a bit of feedback of people who enjoy the new colour scheme and the less aggressive colouring.

Overall I'll keep monitoring the feedback, but I feel that while the changes will still need some finetuning - it's a step into the right direction.

Q: I can't see identified item X
A: The mod-based identified item filter rules are fairly strict. They expect at least ~3 t2-3 mods for an item to be highlighted. This depends on the item and is definitely not perfect. On lower strictnesses I've added a section that'll just show any identied, non-mirrored, non-corrupted items. You can edit on filterblade to show/hide/disable these items.

"
"Semi-Strict" was better before. With the new league, I began to show a lot of unnecessary things. I want it like before :(

Can you be a bit more detailed?

"
There really should've been, in big bold unmissable letters front and center, that the filter was rewritten from the ground up with sweeping changes.

It was there for 2 weeks. Also bunch of reddit posts, tweets etc. That being said, I learned that I have to be much more explicit about that.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Why did you remove some of rules people did on their saves on filterblade?

Like crafting/rares (endgame) with itemlevel AND rarity rules

And the option to hide maps with low tier compared to the tier you are playing?

I don't understand why many of nice options were removed

And last but not least, the decorators option seems recursive to me
I mean, you are already decorating the drop when you config it, if I want to change the appearence of a group of something, I could use the show/hide group of rares in example

Been using for many years and customizing a lot the filter, the new changes killed the filter a lot, specially the ones mentioned above

Last edited by Overspeedo on Apr 28, 2021, 4:45:32 PM
"
Overspeedo wrote:
Why did you remove some of rules people did on their saves on filterblade?

Like crafting/rares (endgame) with itemlevel AND rarity rules

And the option to hide maps with low tier compared to the tier you are playing?

I don't understand why many of nice options were removed

And last but not least, the decorators option seems recursive to me
I mean, you are already decorating the drop when you config it, if I want to change the appearence of a group of something, I could use the show/hide group of rares in example

Been using for many years and customizing a lot the filter, the new changes killed the filter a lot, specially the ones mentioned above

The crafting bases were in a dire need of a clean up. They were split into many groups and made customizing a real pain, since you had to repeat all your inputs across several sections. We can bring back the rarity sliders though.

The map tier thing - I replaced it with a highlight for maps that drop with +1 level, that being said, I'm not too happy with either solution. The map outleveling mechanic was constantly causing troubles as well.

There's nothing recursive about decorators, they provide a way to highlight certain item properties, while applying to several rules.

It's quite useful for instance for the rare section or the crafting section (allowing rare/normal item rules to be merged).

The final rules still override all settings, so if you want to define all colors yourself, nothing stops you.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Very annoying when you update the filter and my update doesnt work because something was changed. I don't remember everything i changed, so even though it gives me a popup saying what changed, it's just something i forgot about until i start playing again, and get swarmed by these items i dont want to see.

It's also very annoying to see all the magic items once you hit t16 maps, because the filter seems to think i want to see all the magic crafting bases. Who wants a magic base just to waste an extra scour on? unless it's an atlas base. Really need an easy way to just disable every single magic base.

Just gonna use the previous version i was using up until today, can't find the options to hide the items i was hiding before, normal and magic crafting bases that are worthless after week 1.
Last edited by Wormweed on Apr 29, 2021, 9:57:51 AM
With the new league, the filter awful. (lol, not only a league but also a filter). Semi-Strict shows a lot of garbage, and the Strict doesn't even show scrolls ...
Can someone suggest another filter similar to the Neversink before these updates?
"
Shimuto wrote:
With the new league, the filter awful. (lol, not only a league but also a filter). Semi-Strict shows a lot of garbage, and the Strict doesn't even show scrolls ...
Can someone suggest another filter similar to the Neversink before these updates?

I changed pretty much nothing about how semi-strict/strict work. The scroll behaviour is the same since a year.

Feel free to provide detailed feedback.

If you want to use something else, be my guest, but this is not the thread to discuss it.
delete.
Last edited by Cope61 on May 9, 2021, 3:07:06 AM
I'm getting an error for "Mathil_12leveling.mp3" being invalid.
I switch to custom sounds instead of normal style and I get "6veryvaluable.mp3" is invalid.

Probably me doing something wrong?

Please help.
thanks

Edit: worked it out - I switched from sync with POE to Download and put the sound files in my POE folder
Last edited by Pitster on May 10, 2021, 10:55:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info