NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

First of all let me start to thank you Neversink, for all the hard work and time that you've spent developing these tools. You're a God sent to us all.
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out these decorators stuff and my question is a really simple one. When you say:

"
NeverSink wrote:

The final rules still override all settings, so if you want to define all colors yourself, nothing stops you.

Does this means that the decorator is ignored if I set all settings in the final rule?

Example:
Show # Decorator
MapTier >= 14
Class "Maps"
Continue
PlayEffect Green <- Will this be ignored?

Show # Final rule
MapTier >= 14
Class "Maps"
PlayEffect Red <- Will this prevail over the decorator?
MinimapIcon 2 Red Square
PlayAlertSound 4 300
Hello, i have played with normal, semi-strict and now with strict filter. I havent seen any delirium orbs dropping so far in 3.14. Is this total unlucky or something with the filter?
"
Does this means that the decorator is ignored if I set all settings in the final rule?

Example:
Show # Decorator
MapTier >= 14
Class "Maps"
Continue
PlayEffect Green <- Will this be ignored?

Show # Final rule
MapTier >= 14
Class "Maps"
PlayEffect Red <- Will this prevail over the decorator?
MinimapIcon 2 Red Square
PlayAlertSound 4 300

Yes

"

Hello, i have played with normal, semi-strict and now with strict filter. I havent seen any delirium orbs dropping so far in 3.14. Is this total unlucky or something with the filter?

Buy one and drop it to see if the filter works :).

Also yeah, their dropchance has been really reduced.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Yes il try that NeverSink, probably just not dropping for me.
Thanks for the filter!
Hi!

1. Filterblade -> Review Changes doesn't seem to be showing all changes? (only shows 4 out of ~70)
I used this save file: https://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=Nightyb&saveState=EKO5AVI43NUL28&platform=pc

2. Can I build my own command (or similar) to easily replicate Quick Functions -> Scale Font Sizes?
This is something I'm always doing -- for each league, again for each filter update, and if (when) I break something and have to reset the filter (often).
Last edited by Nightyb on May 19, 2021, 8:02:04 AM
Regarding SSF: I'm just starting with mapping and I'm currently using the semi-strict version which still has too much clutter, but using the strict version results in too many rares + gems getting filtered out.

I'd like a strict-SSF version which is a little bit more lenient in terms of not filtering too much which could still be useful for someone playing SSF.
Dismiss me from it.
Hi, after several years of casual play with the default filter, grinding my way to lvl 95, I am finally starting to use yours

Thanks, so much work behind it, it's a wonderful upgrade to my gameplay! :)
Last edited by Wanainau on Jul 23, 2021, 12:14:58 PM
Filter(blade) updated for 3.15 \o/

Enjoy the league.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info