NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I downloaded and installed the auto sync version after years of updating it manually. But I am unable to select and change the version in use: regular through strict etc. How can i change to the more restrictive versions as I progress? Do I have to go back to manual? Thanks.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I downloaded and installed the auto sync version after years of updating it manually. But I am unable to select and change the version in use: regular through strict etc. How can i change to the more restrictive versions as I progress? Do I have to go back to manual? Thanks.

I just follow Neversink's filter through his profile.
Seems to work great for me.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

I just follow Neversink's filter through his profile.
Seems to work great for me.
Will it then adapt automatically as a make progress?
US Mountain Time Zone
If I understood him correctly on his pre-league launch stream, every 4 hours it is updated.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
thanks very much.
US Mountain Time Zone
"
DoubleU wrote:
If I understood him correctly on his pre-league launch stream, every 4 hours it is updated.

That is correct, you get the latest version on filterblade any time you load+sync your save (on the poe ladder, when you restart the game)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Found a weird case that looks like a bug.

Using the default NeverSink Very Strict filter on filterblade, in the Cluster Jewel: Any Enchantment section there are three Medium Cluster jewel rules enabled:
- ilvl 84 + 5 or less passives
- 5 or less passives
- the rest

I disabled the last rule and tried to Simulate the following medium jewel with 5 passives:

"
Item Class: Jewels
Rarity: Rare
Medium Cluster Jewel
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
Adds 5 Passive Skills (enchant)
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 15% increased Critical Strike Chance (enchant)
--------
Unidentified
--------
Place into an allocated Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

The result was hidden. I reenabled the last rule and the jewel was shown. I would have expected the second rule to kick in, but it didn't.

I discovered this issue in Heist when a Delirium chest didn't drop any visible loot, but after looking closer, I found a 5 passive jewel that should have shown up.
Hello, (sorry my english)

Let's see if someone helps me with a little problem that I have with NeverSink, in the scenarios of the story it works well for me, but when I go to the maze or to maps, then it stops working and shows me everything ... ¬_¬.
I have to change to the default filter because obviously with the screen full of items it is impossible to play.

Has someone happened to him and knows a solution?

Thank you.
I can't Authorize on filterblade.xyz says page is not available or moved to other adress. Hope it is just hosting server issue. Is it only me, can it be last GGG's patch update bug?
Last edited by madziee on Jan 30, 2022, 6:15:51 AM
I had the same issue. Probably it is your browser's cache.
Try to press CTRL+F5 while on the page. This should hard-refresh the page and allow you to see it again.
Last edited by Cyberion on Feb 5, 2022, 2:23:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info