NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I potentially found a bug in version 7.11.2.

All items with 30 quality or higher are hidden on settings very strict and above, overriding other filter rules.

A ritual base with no quality is visible on the uber strict setting. A ritual base item with 30 quality is hidden on the uber strict setting.

The 30 quality rule should likely be set to disabled on setting very strict and above, instead of being set to hide.
Haven't played PEO in several months... was looking for a good loot filter found this one... Attempted to download, just errors downloading...

Not sure why, but can't believe I'd be the only one.

Edit:

After numerous attempts, the site allowed me to download the filter... still testing.
Last edited by zzsyphonxzz on Feb 8, 2021, 5:22:37 PM
Hi! I am trying to understand a bit the filters.

"
Show
Identified True
Rarity Rare
BaseType == "Ambusher" ...
HasExplicitMod >=3 "of the Underground" "Subterranean" "Matatl's" "Tacati" "Topotante's" ...
SetFontSize 45

For example, a rare Ambusher, most of the time, will drop unindentified, willn't?
How will become the Ambusher items, from unidentified to identified?
Or, some other rules will catch and show it?
I cannot see any "Identified False" rule.
Or, the (vast?) majority of rare Ambushers (having amazing modifier combos) will remain (hidden, lost) on the ground? Just because unidentified?

"
Jhssutrx wrote:
Hi! I am trying to understand a bit the filters.

"
Show
Identified True
Rarity Rare
BaseType == "Ambusher" ...
HasExplicitMod >=3 "of the Underground" "Subterranean" "Matatl's" "Tacati" "Topotante's" ...
SetFontSize 45

For example, a rare Ambusher, most of the time, will drop unindentified, willn't?
How will become the Ambusher items, from unidentified to identified?
Or, some other rules will catch and show it?
I cannot see any "Identified False" rule.
Or, the (vast?) majority of rare Ambushers (having amazing modifier combos) will remain (hidden, lost) on the ground? Just because unidentified?

These particular mods come from the Temple of Atzoatl. All items there will always drop identified, including Ambusher.
If the item is unidentified, this rule doesn't apply since the filter cannot catch specific mods unless you identify an item.
Last edited by coffeecrank on Mar 6, 2021, 3:18:42 AM
The filters have several options, like Show/Hide/Disable, however with the two strictness levels I have tried customizing, not every section has all three options.
Short of spending a few hours delving into every part of each strictness level filter, I was hoping to get an easy answer.
Is there a specific base filter soft/strict/uber strict which I need to start with, for every section to have all 3 of those options?

Thanks!
I change neversink filter on filterblade
click on save, after download and sync
but my changes doesnt work
anyone managed to filterblade preset and then load it to ps4?? i tried everything
I thought there was at least one Neversink preset as a standard filter option on PS4. At launch I know you couldn't do custom - not sure if that's changed.
Not sure where to ask, on filterblade all sound show as disabled sound. I didn't change anything

[/img]
Dear NeverSink ty for all your hard work but in current filter it is barrely visible Chromatic Recipe Gear and it is often overrides with colours of some new sortings like caster lvling weapon etc, I tried to fix it manually myself but in simulator I still got messed. Would u be so kind to fix it and set old one priorities of gear grades bc chromatics are much more important on early league days then colour of caster or melee lvling weapons. Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info