NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Maybe I'm missing it but is there a guide like this that covers the Xbox one version of the filters? Namely the colors associated with things like the recipes? I understand that these filters are/were created for the PC game but since they are available on the xbox one is there a dedicated page for that version?
Why does Uber Strict hide 6 links? I could understand hiding 6 sockets, but not 6 links. Hiding 6 links is something I'd expect from Uber Strict Plus.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
Is there any chance to have a basic filter from GGG? It's fine for me, I've just wanted to change some soundfiles, but, it seems, it can only be modified only on Neversink one...

And I've already get used to basic filter with light blue divinations cards and non-acid, not-so-large chaos orbs.
Why in the Hell u changed the Sound Filter System???
Never touch a running system. No one understands how to change Sounds now...
THX!
Did anyone found how to select custom sounds in preset ?
Last edited by voituretag70 on Jan 15, 2021, 1:12:13 PM
That's my question too. I can't find the 'Shaper currency voiceline", only streamers soundpack.

I keep getting "account already logged in" error trying to update my filter through the website. even though I am not logged in. I tried putting a SS showing the specific error. Anyone know what this is?

I keep getting "account already logged in" error trying to update my filter through the website. even though I am not logged in. I tried putting a SS showing the specific error. Anyone know what this is?

So, this update has broken my filter.

This is the message i first got when i loaded my filter, bunch of stuff is labeled untitled for sound files. Whatever, i'll go reset everything. So i did. Saved my filter. Downloaded my filter. Tried to load it. Error in-game. Came back, reloaded my filter, all the sounds i supposedly reset are back to saying "untitled". I've been fighting with my filter for the better part of an hour now, i even tried resetting the WHOLE thing, and it still errors.

What the actual bloomin' **** happened?
After the last update on Filterblade, I can't change the customsound or change it. Normally I use the velvet version with customsound but for now I can't change it. Could you say me how to do it for now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info