NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Palit0w wrote:
Bug Report

Hi! Don't know if is only me, but there is no symbols behind the item's name. Already tried to change style but does not get fixed :C

The symbols are minimap icons.

"
1 realy fast question, is there easy and fast way to make font little smaller?

filterblade->advanced->quick functions

Spoiler

was there an update? filtered cant be loaded, i do auto import new version via the website and it says error on line 644 pernarch

it's not the new version then. Penarchs were renamed in the latest update.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hey NeverSink! Big fan of your filter. For the first time ever i've been having some issues with the Uber Strict filter.It keeps highlighting lower currency like armor scraps and ive removed chisels also but they still appear. I tried starting a new profile, reloading the filter and UI but it still seems to be bugging out. Any ideas what i'm doing wrong here?

Thanks!
I don't quite understand the latest heist filter. Both regal and chisel are close to worthless, yet its shown on uber strict. For comparison, Chromatic orb is worth 4 times more than regal orb and almost 10 times as much as chisel and its hidden on uber strict

Not to mention that chisel still has the much more visible background despite worth less than Transmute or even Armourer's Scrap! Is there a reason for this, or am I missing something obvious. Otherwise, the filter doesn't seem to be updated for heist content at all
Last edited by buttcommander on Nov 13, 2020, 8:06:00 PM
hey man. Big fan of your filter. Can't believe you've been doing this for years.
just wanna say kudos to the effort. but just out of curiosity, this item called Mercenary's Lot is Pink in colour. any special reason why?

Last edited by Thirteen_13 on Nov 26, 2020, 1:19:59 AM
"
Thirteen_13 wrote:
hey man. Big fan of your filter. Can't believe you've been doing this for years.
just wanna say kudos to the effort. but just out of curiosity, this item called Mercenary's Lot is Pink in colour. any special reason why?

Found this:

"
#===============================================================================================================
# [[6800]] CATCHALL - if you see pink items - update or revert your changes! This should not be happening!
#===============================================================================================================

# THIS ENTRY IS CAUGHT IN 3 CASES:
# 1) YOUR FILTER IS OUT OF DATE!
# 2) YOU DID SOMETHING SILLY WHEN EDITING THE FILTER
# 3) YOU ENCOUNTERED A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN UNIQUE

Show # update your filter
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 0 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Update your filter
SetBorderColor 255 0 255 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Update your filter
SetBackgroundColor 100 0 100 255 # BACKGROUND: Update your filter
PlayAlertSound 2 300 # DROPSOUND: Currency Sound
PlayEffect Pink
MinimapIcon 1 Pink Circle
"
jeerinho wrote:
"
Thirteen_13 wrote:

Found this:

"
# [[6800]] CATCHALL - if you see pink items - update or revert your changes! This should not be happening!

# THIS ENTRY IS CAUGHT IN 3 CASES:
# 1) YOUR FILTER IS OUT OF DATE!
# 2) YOU DID SOMETHING SILLY WHEN EDITING THE FILTER
# 3) YOU ENCOUNTERED A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN UNIQUE

Show # update your filter
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 0 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Update your filter
SetBorderColor 255 0 255 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Update your filter
SetBackgroundColor 100 0 100 255 # BACKGROUND: Update your filter
PlayAlertSound 2 300 # DROPSOUND: Currency Sound
PlayEffect Pink
MinimapIcon 1 Pink Circle

hey thanks for the help!
edit: it works! now it's the usual gold for uniques again. cheers!
Last edited by Thirteen_13 on Nov 26, 2020, 4:23:08 AM
Edit 2: Yeah, it was me being incredibly dumb.
I ended up noticing the "last modified" dates on the filters that I thought were synced and found them to be from 2017. I'm pretty sure these are the ones I used during Harbinger League and I did not sync the current ones correctly.

Working like a charm now, thanks a lot!

Spoiler
Hi,

First off, thanks a bunch for creating this Filter, the documentation and the accompanying website are amazingly polished, and I think I will enjoy this extra layer of min-maxing/tweaking immensely!

This is my second League (Harbinger being the first), but the first time actually wanting to do more than just download a recommended filter and be done with it.

I used the sync-function on your site, and lo and behold the filters magically appeared in the list!
However upon trying to load them, they'd give a parsing error:
Spoiler

Solving the issue was easy by simply renaming their old naming conventions to the new ones (eg: Awakened Sextant instead of Master Cartographer's Sextant) with an editor.

It is very possible I'm doing something stupid, but I don't think this is covered in the FAQ?
If it is, my apologies to your sanity.

Anyways, thanks again for this amazing tool, and glhf of course :)
Cheers

###

Edit 1: I definitely must be doing something wrong, I used a T14 Basilica map for basic testing when the parsing error happened, but when running a 60% deli T16 Atoll, I found Delirium (and Legion) Splinters did not show on Very Strict (4), and when setting Strict (3) they showed up as low value currency.
Will test with a downloaded filter instead of a synced one and/or see what happens when using your site to configure it.
Last edited by daryzz on Nov 30, 2020, 5:02:00 PM
Can't they sticky this thread? So I don't have to spend 15 minutes looking for it when I do a reinstall.
Builds
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2149153
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2245701
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2664371
Shaper Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2252008
"
0piate wrote:
Can't they sticky this thread? So I don't have to spend 15 minutes looking for it when I do a reinstall.

is it so hard to bookmark the thread on your navigator?
you can also use filterblade.xyz which is owned by neversink
hey. i just reached level 75 and started doing maps. im using semi-strict filter. im still seeing a lot of useless leveling items like flasks or rares. how do i disable them? if i disable leveling items on filterblade, then i cant see rares for chaos recipes. how do i deal with that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info