NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Can someone explain how to stop those greenish yellow rings/amulets from appearing even on Very Strict setting? Not doing chaos recipe or anything, those items are basically worthless, yet they take up so much space and are colored brightly. Took a look at filterblade but couldn't quite figure out how to make them appear as other rares.
QoL request: at the moment the file names are so long that it is impossible to see in the PoE settings UI what version of the filter is currently selected, and you have to depend on the tooltip to see what version you are selecting on the drop down list. Possible solutions would be making the names shorter and/or moving the version of the filter to the head of the file name.
Updated to 6.02

Changelog can be found on Github
Several new filterblade features added.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 16, 2018, 6:43:29 PM
"
slarenx wrote:
QoL request: at the moment the file names are so long that it is impossible to see in the PoE settings UI what version of the filter is currently selected, and you have to depend on the tooltip to see what version you are selecting on the drop down list. Possible solutions would be making the names shorter and/or moving the version of the filter to the head of the file name.

Lol dude, just change the file name in the PoE directory like NS Regular, NS Strict etc.

Today just dropped for me unique jewel, did not had any sound or special colour so I was sure another trash. Then I realised it was Lioneyes Fall, sold it for 200c.

Kinda strange when much less valuable uniques have special effects.
"
Asag wrote:
"
slarenx wrote:

Lol dude, just change the file name in the PoE directory like NS Regular, NS Strict etc.

Today just dropped for me unique jewel, did not had any sound or special colour so I was sure another trash. Then I realised it was Lioneyes Fall, sold it for 200c.

Kinda strange when much less valuable uniques have special effects.

Please read the FAQ page 1.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hello, so i am running t3 burials all day and i wanted to hide every unique beside t2+ AND SHOW ALL RINGS, so i tried "custom show/hide rule, but it doesnt overwrite the unique section please someone help...
"
Bouyou34 wrote:
Hello, so i am running t3 burials all day and i wanted to hide every unique beside t2+ AND SHOW ALL RINGS, so i tried "custom show/hide rule, but it doesnt overwrite the unique section please someone help...

There is an optional rule for Loreweave unique rings at the bottom of the Customizer.
BUT I really dont recommend you disable the default unique tiers unless you absolutely know what youre doing.
Because we cant filter by individual unique, some rather valuable and special uniques are in that tier too.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
man, the uniques are truly horrible this time around.

many uniques can be 50c+ with good rolls but pop up without extra sound.
lioneyes fall doesnt even get a special sound and its 2ex+.
EVERY uniq has its sound. You did something wrong if some of them dont.
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
man, the uniques are truly horrible this time around.

many uniques can be 50c+ with good rolls but pop up without extra sound.
lioneyes fall doesnt even get a special sound and its 2ex+.

man, some users arent so great either, because they still didnt learn that you can only filter by base, not by unique, and complain about it to the filter authors.
But if you prefer to have every viridian jewel highlighted as if it were something valuable then go ahead...
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Last edited by Tobnac on Jun 20, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info