NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
man, the uniques are truly horrible this time around.

many uniques can be 50c+ with good rolls but pop up without extra sound.
lioneyes fall doesnt even get a special sound and its 2ex+.

This question was literary asked on the same page already and about 500 times before that.
Read the FAQ on page 1.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 21, 2018, 8:58:42 AM
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
Nope, both not possible from GGGs side.
"from GGG's side ??? You mean you don't any way to catch those because the output not already implemented by GGG or mean that GGG is telling taht it is impossible to do ?

"
scoutyy wrote:
I want the lootfilter to show all Vaal Axes that drops. How and where do I do this?
very last section of the personalisation, just make a rule for those. I made some of those for example to highlight some specific white amulet above ilvl 80 (crafting with essences on those)
boy oh boy
need new colorscheme whitout intense coloring of jewelery

please
Updated to 6.1

Changelog can be found on GitHub/Reddit as usual.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 28, 2018, 8:36:19 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for your work and point out that you can make the installation a tiny bit easier if you change this under installation instructions
" C:\Users\*username*\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile " to
" C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile "
by doing this you can copy it into run / windows explorer and automatically go to the folder.

Not sure if this has been pointed out before
Hello there.
I wanna try NeverSink's filter but I can't find out how can I save my filter changes to not update it every time when the filter updates. Or I should do the same changes after every filter update?
"
MonaHuna wrote:
Hello there.
I wanna try NeverSink's filter but I can't find out how can I save my filter changes to not update it every time when the filter updates. Or I should do the same changes after every filter update?

(Assuming you're using FilterBlade) Simply go to the SaveLoad tab and save your changes either online by generating and saving a sharing link by clicking on the "Publish save" button, or save them locally in your browser right below into one of those 4 saveState-slots.

You can read more about changes+filter updates in the "Preserving changes during filter updates" section below that.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
MonaHuna wrote:
Hello there.

(Assuming you're using FilterBlade) Simply go to the SaveLoad tab and save your changes either online by generating and saving a sharing link by clicking on the "Publish save" button, or save them locally in your browser right below into one of those 4 saveState-slots.

You can read more about changes+filter updates in the "Preserving changes during filter updates" section below that.

Thanks a lot.
I cant find smone explaining or telling how do i make filter to show all quality items of 8% and higher for armor&whetstone selling recipes ...When i start i need em so i can do other vendor recipes...Alot of them require 20% quality items -_-
"

I cant find smone explaining or telling how do i make filter to show all quality items of 8% and higher for armor&whetstone selling recipes ...When i start i need em so i can do other vendor recipes...Alot of them require 20% quality items -_-

I don't recommend doing this, it's a very inefficient recipe.

However, if you *really* want to do it, you can do it on www.FilterBlade.xyz:

customize ->
scroll to the very bottom -> add additional show/hide rules ->
Add Class Based Rule ->

Strictness = Override all rules, except 6Ls...
Select all types you care about
Quality >= 8
Rarity <= Magic

Give it some color and set it to show.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 2, 2018, 6:44:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info