NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v7.3.3♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ multiversion

Updated to 6.1

Changelog can be found on GitHub/Reddit as usual.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 28, 2018, 8:36:19 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for your work and point out that you can make the installation a tiny bit easier if you change this under installation instructions
" C:\Users\*username*\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile " to
" C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile "
by doing this you can copy it into run / windows explorer and automatically go to the folder.

Not sure if this has been pointed out before
Hello there.
I wanna try NeverSink's filter but I can't find out how can I save my filter changes to not update it every time when the filter updates. Or I should do the same changes after every filter update?
"
MonaHuna wrote:
Hello there.
I wanna try NeverSink's filter but I can't find out how can I save my filter changes to not update it every time when the filter updates. Or I should do the same changes after every filter update?

(Assuming you're using FilterBlade) Simply go to the SaveLoad tab and save your changes either online by generating and saving a sharing link by clicking on the "Publish save" button, or save them locally in your browser right below into one of those 4 saveState-slots.

You can read more about changes+filter updates in the "Preserving changes during filter updates" section below that.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
MonaHuna wrote:
Hello there.

(Assuming you're using FilterBlade) Simply go to the SaveLoad tab and save your changes either online by generating and saving a sharing link by clicking on the "Publish save" button, or save them locally in your browser right below into one of those 4 saveState-slots.

You can read more about changes+filter updates in the "Preserving changes during filter updates" section below that.

Thanks a lot.
I cant find smone explaining or telling how do i make filter to show all quality items of 8% and higher for armor&whetstone selling recipes ...When i start i need em so i can do other vendor recipes...Alot of them require 20% quality items -_-
"

I cant find smone explaining or telling how do i make filter to show all quality items of 8% and higher for armor&whetstone selling recipes ...When i start i need em so i can do other vendor recipes...Alot of them require 20% quality items -_-

I don't recommend doing this, it's a very inefficient recipe.

However, if you *really* want to do it, you can do it on www.FilterBlade.xyz:

customize ->
scroll to the very bottom -> add additional show/hide rules ->
Add Class Based Rule ->

Strictness = Override all rules, except 6Ls...
Select all types you care about
Quality >= 8
Rarity <= Magic

Give it some color and set it to show.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 2, 2018, 6:44:50 AM
So I customized the filter to better fit my KB burial grounds farmer. Now I am getting T2 map drops that are making a very loud noise when they drop. I cannot get it to turn off at all. I have redownloaded the filter and double checked everything. However all my maps, no matter what I do are making a loud drop noise. Any advice?
Hi, I'm Bamfmuehl, and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
"
Bamfmuehl wrote:
So I customized the filter to better fit my KB burial grounds farmer. Now I am getting T2 map drops that are making a very loud noise when they drop. I cannot get it to turn off at all. I have redownloaded the filter and double checked everything. However all my maps, no matter what I do are making a loud drop noise. Any advice?

Can you share an online save link? This should not be happening.
Thanks for your filter and website.

Still every time I go back to POE and dive more deeply in filters I cannot help but shake my head on the choices you make for parts of it.
No matter the amount of customization on the website, one really need the ultimate control of notepad to make changes that should be, imho, available as options.

As I wrote on reddit before here is my philosophy:

I only want to see what I pick up and I don't want it to be tiny, hard to see and hard to pick.
Things I want to be picking up sometimes I want to be easily visible when pressing reveal all.

Options I would like to see available:

* Hide all the leveling
or at least write somewhere what the difference strictness will hide:
Just testing the strict filter and it shows broadhead magic quiver of level 24-32, show some white ring mid level, just why? mistakes?
Just add a preset to nuke it completely on any filter. I don't want to go back on old acts for prophecies and have all irrelevant junk showing.

* No tier filtering maps by default
Sure without the map tab it is a pain but these days people are not only farming red tier maps anymore and any map drop is valuable so why hide it by default when there was a lot of level difference, surely because you could and it felt fancy back in the days.

* Better chaos/regal rules
I am not sure what is the optimal way of doing it but my preference is to to do 2-4 two hands instead of 1-3 1 handed and certainly not 2-3 weapons, whether I get regals or chaos is of little importance to me especially since a single item overrule the results and I don't care about micromanaging tabs to force chaos.
Instead of having to manually input it, as I don't even see the possibility in your advanced filter structure, I would like you just put rules that will let people see it easily as hidden items.
You could use the simulate tab to show how people want items to be displayed for the recipe and which one they want to stand out while reducing the size of the others.
Also why only limit chaos recipe exclusion to T1 and T2, honestly it is way too many items to identify if you don't filter the T2 after some point.

* Quivers
Most of the time I don't want quivers but when I do, I realize you hide them in the body armour T2 section, maybe they could get their own subdivision so it is a bit more obvious.

* Very unrealistic but instead of the simulate tab I would like to be able to create a phylogenic tree of loot appearance.
I guess 3 trees are displayed, the trunk start with any item <65, one with >65, 1 with 75, each branch is a class of item, they can split by tiers and further split by rarity though I am really only interested by the rare. You could have separate one for weapons/armors/trinkets for clarity purpose, I guess you could do a separate one for crafting but it is not super relevant.
I would love to see that to easily determine the selecting process ideas instead of keeping to hit simulate loot to be sure I have cycled in all the possible ones and there is something that is not showing the way I want it.

* Your 6 socket highlighting default appearance has always been ugly and is the first thing I always change, RGB recipe is not far behind

Thanks for the hardwork

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info