NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

How do I make the lootfilter identify (and make a sound) for when the stone drops? The stone is what unlocks connections to rooms during the Incursion seconds. It is so tiny and it's not really currency, armour, or a weapon.
You mean key that opening passages between chambers in Temple? In strict and semi-strict so i pursume in all lower versions the key has HUGE GREEN FONT and make a sound standard to for example normal uniqu items.
Yes, I just needed to delete my old neversink files and download the June update.
What is the SOFT filter?
zzz
Hi,

I'm quite new to the game, using neversink personalised filter for a few month. I don't know if that is possible, I didn't find the option on filterblade : can we set the filter to show only the loot we can currently pick (depending on permanent/shot allocation or free for all) ?

( A dream I also have is be able to customise sound using external audios (maybe using some *.ahk file ?), especially for items not having any audio files related to. But I guess that would be too difficult now )

thanks in advance for your help and a big thanks for updating the web site thus allowing us to personalise our filters.
Mr Neversink's, why "The Searing Touch" have high tier sound rarity? i miss something about that item?
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
What is the SOFT filter?

Because the game evolved, the regular filter had to adapt and become a little more strict. For people that still prefer more items, the new "Soft" strictness shows as many items as the "old regular".
Still, the Regular is the recommended strictness to begin with.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
Hi,

I'm quite new to the game, using neversink personalised filter for a few month. I don't know if that is possible, I didn't find the option on filterblade : can we set the filter to show only the loot we can currently pick (depending on permanent/shot allocation or free for all) ?

( A dream I also have is be able to customise sound using external audios (maybe using some *.ahk file ?), especially for items not having any audio files related to. But I guess that would be too difficult now )

thanks in advance for your help and a big thanks for updating the web site thus allowing us to personalise our filters.

Nope, both not possible from GGGs side.
"
Evoluxion wrote:
Mr Neversink's, why "The Searing Touch" have high tier sound rarity? i miss something about that item?

At the beginning of every league, NS has to PREDICT the tier of uniques and div cards. Normally this works quite well but this time he overestimated the value of the Searing Touch.
I want the lootfilter to show all Vaal Axes that drops. How and where do I do this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info