NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Saece wrote:
is there a complete colours guide somewhere, i found one i couldn't work out what it meant today not seen before, red text black background?

I just got this from a level 3 toxic grove room in my Incursion it was a blue bow but with an added new effect of added 50 - 73 Chaos Damage. Perhaps it's one of the newer incursion items with some of the new properties that you can get from the temple. Not 100% though just a guess as that's the only place I've seen it so far for myself.
"
Saece wrote:
is there a complete colours guide somewhere, i found one i couldn't work out what it meant today not seen before, red text black background?

The http://www.filterblade.xyz/ Overview has most important items/colors listed. We didnt add the new incursion items yet tho. You can see those on Customize -> Incursion tho. The big red/black items are ones with the new Incursion mods
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
iJenks wrote:
Is anyone else finding some of the lower currencies (Chromatic Orb for example) seeming quieter than in the previous version (The dropsound) or is it just placebo and I'm going crazy? Very possible also. :p

But been using your filter for a while and I really like it. Very simple very minimalistic. Thanks for all the hard work. :)

Chromatics dont have a filter dropSound, just maybe a default one from the game itself, maybe you reduced the volume of that in the PoE inGame settings?
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
iJenks wrote:
Is anyone else finding some of the lower currencies (Chromatic Orb for example) seeming quieter than in the previous version (The dropsound) or is it just placebo and I'm going crazy? Very possible also. :p

But been using your filter for a while and I really like it. Very simple very minimalistic. Thanks for all the hard work. :)

Chromatics dont have a filter dropSound, just maybe a default one from the game itself, maybe you reduced the volume of that in the PoE inGame settings?

Damn that would make a lot of sense. My bad. I did reduce my game volume but I thought the sound came from the filter itself since I don't even remember my last time playing without it.

My bad, thanks for the quick response though. :P
Last edited by iJenks on Jun 3, 2018, 12:35:48 PM
"
iJenks wrote:
"
Saece wrote:

I just got this from a level 3 toxic grove room in my Incursion it was a blue bow but with an added new effect of added 50 - 73 Chaos Damage. Perhaps it's one of the newer incursion items with some of the new properties that you can get from the temple. Not 100% though just a guess as that's the only place I've seen it so far for myself.

red font black background no matter blue or yellow

Also

Currency - darker more common lighter more usefull.
Hi guys, i downloaded the 6.0 FilterBlade, i edited with Notepad++ but i can't find Stone of Passage in it. Is there something am i missing?

I just wanted to copy the new item block to my customised FilterBlade withtout losing customizations but as i said i can't find the one i needed.
I tried using filter blade's option under 'Add custom Show/Hide rules' to show any corrupted rare above ilevel 65. But when I set it up and tested it no special highlighting that I had specified for the corrupt rare showed, only the usual tiered style for the rare appeared. Am I using this feature to show all corrupted rares correctly?
Has anyone noticed 20% quality gems aren't separated/highlighted differently than high quality gems (15%-19%) unlike the last edition of the filter? Is this intended?

Loving the new color scheme though! Very easy to understand, and smooth to use. Thanks again Neversink.
Last edited by HulkHoogan on Jun 4, 2018, 3:25:30 AM
"
Nightmare1304 wrote:
Hi guys, i downloaded the 6.0 FilterBlade, i edited with Notepad++ but i can't find Stone of Passage in it. Is there something am i missing?

I just wanted to copy the new item block to my customised FilterBlade withtout losing customizations but as i said i can't find the one i needed.

The Stone isnt listed directly. Instead, it will be caught by the rule with "Class "Incurison Item"".
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
Nightmare1304 wrote:

The Stone isnt listed directly. Instead, it will be caught by the rule with "Class "Incurison Item"".

Oh thank you for your answer! Much appreciated ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info