NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
1988288 wrote:
Am I missing it, or this filter does not highlight 15%+ quality items for 3x orb recipe?

It doesn't. It highlights 20% items during leveling (<60). Carrying 3 items back home for the total profit of ~2-4 wisdom scrolls is very inventory/time inefficient.

You can add it manually if you want.

Show
Quality >= 15
ItemLevel <= 60
Quality <= Magic
SetBorderColor...

"
Hi Neversink,

like alwayes thx again for your filter.

Sorry to ask but i do not understand what is the purpose of your "warband mods"

can you explain ?

thx

Warbands can drop magic items with exclusive mods sometimes (cannot be frozen, 30% rarity during flask effect, 10% damage taken as fire). I've added some indication (read one of my last replies) to find them easier

"
I love the item filter NeverSink and I dont feel like making my own because its very time consuming, so I very much appreciate what you have done. However, I really want all loot to be shown, it just feels better to me. I am using the Zero-X version and love it, but to get your updates quickly, is it possible to change your main version to show all loot like the Zero-X does so that I can have the updates? Like change some #hide's to #show's and change font size my self or something like that without having to go through every line, just search and replace.

Scroll to the very bottom of the script. You'll find 4 "hide" commands in total there. Chance them to show. That'll display everything the way you want it, with the exception of outdated, non-quality flasks.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hey, just wanted to say thank you and awesome work with the filter :)
The only thing I changed were the borders around the 75+ jewelery - I feel that borders should be reserved for items worthy of attention, and when you're not in the habit of alching those it doesn't make sense to have them as prominent as they are. I also mistake them often for maps and get excited :D
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF
That "light verision" is not working properly for me, still can see all that white crafting crap.

And also got some very bad feelings about Glassblower's Bauble drops. It got biggest highlight like exalted orb, loud sound and always when I see it, it is like "meh not that crap again" I think it should be like widom scroll: visible but no sound and modest grey look.
Last edited by Elua on Jul 16, 2015, 12:22:39 AM
I'm currently using Neversink lootfilter and made some little modification to the currency drops.
All currencies are now hightlighted in yellow background like Exalt.

Overall, Neversink lootfilter is the best out there for me.
Thanks for it, life is easier now.

Love,
Bunny
Is there a filter mod for base Maraketh weapons? I feel like I've found so little of them in general and not sure if your filter doesn't show them or if they're just that rare, even white normal base weapons with no mods.

While rare's are nice, crafting is a thing and I'd like to be able to craft some maraketh weapons down the line without holding down "alt", at least for lv72+ base types.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
"
TokyoToho wrote:
Is there a filter mod for base Maraketh weapons? I feel like I've found so little of them in general and not sure if your filter doesn't show them or if they're just that rare, even white normal base weapons with no mods.

While rare's are nice, crafting is a thing and I'd like to be able to craft some maraketh weapons down the line without holding down "alt", at least for lv72+ base types.

The filter will show all the top level weapons. And magic/"fresh-drop" non-endgame versions.

"
#------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 0709 # MARAKETH WEAPONS
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Gemini Claw (Life/Mana on hit)
BaseType "Gemini Claw"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Behemoth Mace (1h IAS mace)
BaseType "Behemoth Mace"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Sai (1h block dagger)
BaseType "Sai"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Tiger Hook (1h dodge sword)
BaseType "Tiger Hook"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Dragoon Sword (1h bleed foil)
BaseType "Dragoon Sword"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Runic Hatchet (1h phys axe)
BaseType "Runic Hatchet"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Maraketh Bow (2h MS bow)
BaseType "Maraketh Bow"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Exquisite Blade (2h crit blade)
BaseType "Exquisite Blade"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Eclipse Staff (2h crit staff)
BaseType "Eclipse Staff"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Fleshripper (2h crit axe)
BaseType "Fleshripper"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Coronal Maul (2h AOE mace)
BaseType "Coronal Maul"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

Show # Maraketh Weapons: Show Sambar Sceptre (1H ele pen sceptre)
BaseType "Sambar Sceptre"
SetFontSize 32
Rarity <= Magic

-----------------

"
And also got some very bad feelings about Glassblower's Bauble drops. It got biggest highlight like exalted orb, loud sound and always when I see it, it is like "meh not that crap again" I think it should be like widom scroll: visible but no sound and modest grey look.

It does not! It has the highlight of a alchemy orb. Exalted orbs have some special highlights (white+red). And it's a fairly important currency (at least if you like staying alive)

"
The only thing I changed were the borders around the 75+ jewelery - I feel that borders should be reserved for items worthy of attention, and when you're not in the habit of alching those it doesn't make sense to have them as prominent as they are. I also mistake them often for maps and get excited :D

You may be right. I'm thinking about the same.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 16, 2015, 6:34:36 AM
Thank you for this awesome filter. I have been using it since Awakening launch and have been very happy with it. The only modification I made is adding a sound alert to 6 socket items. I think they deserve the same attention as medium rarity currency as they almost equal 2 fusings.

Keep up the good work, it's greatly appreciated.
First of all thx for the awesome work. Greatly appreciated.

I got a question. How do i adjust the filter, so that i see white highlvl items that i'm interested in for crafting (like ambushers, coronal mauls etc.)?

Ty in advance!

@ edit says, it's aready implemented XD, sry. Guess i'm just unlucky with coronal maul drops thus far.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Jul 16, 2015, 9:40:27 AM
Hey man can you please take a look on this https://youtu.be/lU7vpWFXwBQ
and tell me what i'am doing wrong?
First all: Great job!

Been reading through the script to get a better understanding of the mechanics of the filter. I came across the following section:

Spoiler
#------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 0706 # CHISEL RECIPE ITEMS
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hide # Chisel Recipe: Magic Gavels with 12+ qual
Quality > 11
Rarity Magic
BaseType "Gavel" "Rock Breaker" "Stone Hammer"
SetBackgroundColor 75 75 75
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetFontSize 32
Rarity Normal

Show # Chisel Recipe: White Gavels
Rarity Normal
BaseType "Gavel" "Rock Breaker" "Stone Hammer"
SetBackgroundColor 75 75 75
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetFontSize 32
Rarity Normal

I'm by no means an expert but isnt the first block hiding magic hammers 12% quality and above? And why does it say rarity Magic and rarity Normal on the same block?

Thanks for all the hard work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info