NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Updated the filter to 2.1:

Added warband functionality. Magic items are still hidden. However, if you hold the highlight key, appropriate magic items will have normal font size and colored borders.

The border color equals the warband.

Pick up red bordered items for the fire warband, green for ice, blue for lightning.

- Added alt/chrom/jeweller/chance color
- Improved code for alchemy jewellery material. It's a bit more picky now.
- Improved jewel visibility
- Improved chance orb interactions

Only the full version is updated right now!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I'll add a color chart to the thread tommorow, explaining individual colors etc. :)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks for the filter(s) !! Great stuff,makes sorting thru the clutter SO much easier.
Well explained,easily modified,easy for the technically impaired like myself,who'd never even attempt to make a filter from scratch! two thumbs up 8)
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
just to say thanks for that "live" warning update of the filter hahaha

tyvm for everything ! gl <3
Last edited by NozferaT on Jul 14, 2015, 9:22:56 PM
Thank you so much for all your hard work! Downloading the 2.1 version now :)
Hey what does it mean when a normal item has an orange border around it? I was doing some higher levels maps and kept finding regular, rare, etc items with orange border that I hadn't seen before. What does it mean? I can't find anything on it. Thanks.
"
Deadlyhazard wrote:
Hey what does it mean when a normal item has an orange border around it? I was doing some higher levels maps and kept finding regular, rare, etc items with orange border that I hadn't seen before. What does it mean? I can't find anything on it. Thanks.

Level 75+ jewelry. These are often worth alching. Worst case scenario you can use the (failed) alchemy attempts as regal recipe material.
I love the item filter NeverSink and I dont feel like making my own because its very time consuming, so I very much appreciate what you have done. However, I really want all loot to be shown, it just feels better to me. I am using the Zero-X version and love it, but to get your updates quickly, is it possible to change your main version to show all loot like the Zero-X does so that I can have the updates? Like change some #hide's to #show's and change font size my self or something like that without having to go through every line, just search and replace.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Hi Neversink,

like alwayes thx again for your filter.

Sorry to ask but i do not understand what is the purpose of your "warband mods"

can you explain ?

thx
Am I missing it, or this filter does not highlight 15%+ quality items for 3x orb recipe?
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Jul 15, 2015, 4:52:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info