NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Exanimumque wrote:
Hey man can you please take a look on this https://youtu.be/lU7vpWFXwBQ
and tell me what i'am doing wrong?

Seems like you saved the file into your PoE installation folder. The filter belongs into a separate folder in your windows application data folder. It should be something like C:\...\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\

Edit: Whoops, wrote Application Data instead of Documents.
Last edited by DelightfulD on Jul 16, 2015, 4:07:51 PM
"
I recommend using this instruction to setup the filter:
CLICK HERE :O

When I click on that link I get the message "You don't have permission to access this area."
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
1988288 wrote:
Am I missing it, or this filter does not highlight 15%+ quality items for 3x orb recipe?

It doesn't. It highlights 20% items during leveling (<60). Carrying 3 items back home for the total profit of ~2-4 wisdom scrolls is very inventory/time inefficient.

No, I mean 20% quality (all unidentified) Chaos Orb recipe = 3 chaos orbs, not 2. 20% (all unidentified) Regal Orb recipe = 3 Regals Orbs.

Using scraps on 15%(can be justified for lower quality) and then selling for 3x orbs, or even for 2x orbs if identified is worth it to highlight these items and keep in separate tab.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
[/quote]Seems like you saved the file into your PoE installation folder. The filter belongs into a separate folder in your windows application data folder. It should be something like C:\...\Application Data\My Games\Path of Exile\[/quote]

So you mean i should just make a folder inside Appdata folder and drop the .filter file into there. then it should work? cause i can't find anything related to PoE inside the Appdata folder
Last edited by Exanimumque on Jul 16, 2015, 3:01:16 PM
The filter goes in "Documents\My Games\Path of Exile".
Does this filter support chaos and chance Full Rare Set recipe?
This filter is great, but could you put a border or something for flasks that makes them stand out against other items, currently they look the same as any other white/blue item but are usually worth picking up (at least blue ones)

I've done this myself using filtration, but it seems like it would be useful for everyone during leveling and it was kind of a pain to do so i dont want to have to do it every time you update

Maybe even get fancier than that and have different types of flasks have different borders/colors

TLDR;

Could you add borders or colors for magic flasks please, thanks
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Does this filter support chaos and chance Full Rare Set recipe?

This is what I'm wondering as well.

How can I make it so that it shows regal and chaos recipes?

Or is it just assumed that most rares will qualify for chaos recipe?
Regal visibility is there. Rares that are viable for the regal recipe have a slightly orangish text hue.

The chaos recipe is basically anything that is not regal viable in the endgame (A2 merciless+). I didn't bother introducing a new indicator because of this.

Chance orb recipe is non-profitable (1 chance orb = 0.25 alchemies = 2 alts, you'll get more by selling your rares), so I didn't bother with it.

"
Could you add borders or colors for magic flasks please, thanks

I'll think about it.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 17, 2015, 2:15:02 AM
Hi thanks for the filter. However when i use it chromatic orb recipe items are still hidden. Do I need to edit the filter file to show them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info