NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Nice filter, I've tried a couple of others but this is the one I settled on mainly because it doesn't seem to hide anything I'm interested in picking up. There are of course a few things it shows which I'm not personally interested in, but I usually understand why others might want them. And it is really great having 99% of the utter crap hidden away.

"
SentryKing wrote:
Not sure if asked or answered, are the cards highlighted by this filter or not?

They are. I got a "The Lover" card yesterday, and it is highlighted with a light purple background with enlarged black text and black border.
Last edited by Brettflan on Jul 13, 2015, 7:14:32 PM
The script is highlighting white amulets like jade amulet + other two the str and int one. Why is that? Are they required for a recipe?
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
"
SentryKing wrote:
Not sure if asked or answered, are the cards highlighted by this filter or not?

Yes
"
jconaspree wrote:
Will the new mods from Warbands show up through this filter? Since they are blue item drops I'd hate to miss them.

+1, would also like to know about this.
IGN: Darkshrine=Joltwave, Standard=BrainFood
Can u update it so that we can see warband only mods on magic items
"
botanica wrote:
Can u update it so that we can see warband only mods on magic items

This isn't really doable. It's left us filter creators in kind of a bind; either we show ALL blue items (not really desirable), or we take the risk of hiding a warband mod. My advice is to just be aware of when you're killing a warband, and just tap alt to show the hidden stuff.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Thx you very much, I need to bookmark this :)
Nice filter, but i dont get why for example a white Stonehammer is bigger scaled than all the other white items?

it only has 3 sockets, no links
"
exxidus wrote:
Nice filter, but i dont get why for example a white Stonehammer is bigger scaled than all the other white items?

it only has 3 sockets, no links
Vendor recipe for chisels.
Hello, i just begin the game, and i installed this awesome filter, just a question though :

What color does an item = chaos in your filter ? (red border ? dark green ?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info