NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Ugh, Neversink, is there any reason you hide new armor/weapon types as soon as they arrive?
Let's say I use rustic sash recipe for new weapons - the moment, like 37 lvl area begins, I want thsoe new axes to appear, no matter if they're white blue or yellow. Also, the same happens with body pieces - new type appears and I have to press alt key to even pick them up. Meanwhile I get taunted by trash bodypieces that started appearing 15 lvls earlier, just because they're 4 link or rare

I tried to edit this filter, but for example typing jasper axe or something like that gave me 0 results in the file

TL;DR non-strict filter enraged me in race because it hides new (better) types of weapons and armour, just because they're white or 1 socket

The filter doesn't actually work like that. Searching for weapon basetypes won't result in anything, because the filter relies on a different technology - it uses droplevels/itemlevel combination comparison to show new basetypes.

Also 4-links are universally more useful (note that 4-link highlight is increased for armors/gloves/boots/helmets and droplevel barely matters while leveling for armors (you care more about the life/resists on the gear, than it's evasion rating).

It shows new Weapons/Gloves/Boots/Helmets for 3-5 levels starting from it's first appearance. The problem is that I can't know the type of build the user is running, so the default filter doesn't give it a *lot* of highlight.

I added the 2socket req. to reduce the amount of spam (starting with 40) and I honestly have to say - this was actually a misstep for weapons, but good for armors, so I'm going to revert that change for weapons.

My recommendation to you is to use www.FilterBlade.xyz -> Customize -> Item Progression Editor and set it to "One Hand Axe" or whatever you want and voila, you have your perfect progression.

"
Hey Neversink, i am a strange person and i want 20% quality itens =)
When you remove the # it doesn't work where it originally is.

I'll check it out these days.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 13, 2017, 11:13:15 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Ugh, Neversink, is there any reason you hide new armor/weapon types as soon as they arrive?
Let's say I use rustic sash recipe for new weapons - the moment, like 37 lvl area begins, I want thsoe new axes to appear, no matter if they're white blue or yellow. Also, the same happens with body pieces - new type appears and I have to press alt key to even pick them up. Meanwhile I get taunted by trash bodypieces that started appearing 15 lvls earlier, just because they're 4 link or rare

I tried to edit this filter, but for example typing jasper axe or something like that gave me 0 results in the file

TL;DR non-strict filter enraged me in race because it hides new (better) types of weapons and armour, just because they're white or 1 socket

The filter doesn't actually work like that. Searching for weapon basetypes won't result in anything, because the filter relies on a different technology - it uses droplevels/itemlevel combination comparison to show new basetypes.

Also 4-links are universally more useful (note that 4-link highlight is increased for armors/gloves/boots/helmets and droplevel barely matters while leveling for armors (you care more about the life/resists on the gear, than it's evasion rating).

It shows new Weapons/Gloves/Boots/Helmets for 3-5 levels starting from it's first appearance. The problem is that I can't know the type of build the user is running, so the default filter doesn't give it a *lot* of highlight.

I added the 2socket req. to reduce the amount of spam (starting with 40) and I honestly have to say - this was actually a misstep for weapons, but good for armors, so I'm going to revert that change for weapons.

My recommendation to you is to use www.FilterBlade.xyz -> Customize -> Item Progression Editor and set it to "One Hand Axe" or whatever you want and voila, you have your perfect progression.

Yep, progressing is the solution

It's more about personal philosophy though. In SSF race I'm swimming in jewellers and fusings (due to your 4link highlight), meanwhile I have no alterations, augs, transmutes

I added already at least 20 armour types between rgb brackets (as created by progressing editor).

I agree that 90 life on crappy armour is better than 30 life on glorius plate, it misses compltely ES though - I know it's out of meta, but it's still safe for levelling.

I've heard that rustic sash recipe has been nerfed - if that is the case, then maybe weapons are forgivable from not showing them white/1socket. I usually (in SC) put main attack skills into the chest, because I used to change weapon every 6-8 levels meanwhile chest stays with me longer.

Thanks for good work with explanation
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last edited by Prostitute4Money on Nov 13, 2017, 2:05:45 PM
Updated to 5.3

Changelog:

- Fine-tuned the levelling section based upon user feedback and my HC Turmoil league experience!

- 3-links are now more strict.

- Reduced the number of magic trinkets later on.

- Added ruby/topaz rings to the early high highlight rings sections (for the +1 caster recipes)

- Early Life flasks are highlighted as good for one additional level

- The levelling section shows less magic items now

- T2 endgame trinkets are now correctly hidden on higher strictness versions.

- Very slightly updated the divination cards and uniques (barely anything changed, economy is super stale)

- Minor structure improvements

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hey, ive been trying to setup to display leather belts as scrict filter and everytime i try to do that i receive the same message over and over:
Spoiler

This currently my filter: http://www.filterblade.xyz/#rqrg1v3kKlqp
Last edited by Arielmve on Nov 19, 2017, 12:38:32 AM
"
Arielmve wrote:
Hey, ive been trying to setup to display leather belts as scrict filter and everytime i try to do that i receive the same message over and over:
Spoiler

This currently my filter: http://www.filterblade.xyz/#rqrg1v3kKlqp

You've downloaded the SAVE-file through the saveload screen.

Instead go to the Download screen (highlighted in green) and download it from there.

The caps-locked message "YOUR FILTER IS NOT A SAVEFILE" wasn't kidding.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 19, 2017, 4:34:42 AM
hi NeverSink,

is there any way to customize my current filter without its savefile?
forgot to download the lastest savefile from your website the last time i edited my filter :\
sorry if this has been discussed before.
"
bubblefate wrote:
hi NeverSink,

is there any way to customize my current filter without its savefile?
forgot to download the lastest savefile from your website the last time i edited my filter :\
sorry if this has been discussed before.

Partially. You can upload your filter file from the advanced screen.

Limitations:

1) You won't be able to generate a save file anymore, you'll have to keep Download/Uploading
2) The customizer might not work completely, because your save file no longer matches the expected signature.

You can however still use the Filter Structure Editor (advanced screen), which will allow you to change most things.

Recommendation: Do the changes again. You can also use the new serverside-saving feature, that'll generate a URL that you can use to load/share your filter again.
which of ur version hides garbage unique items? but still shows unqiue bases with valuable items like gold amulet for bisco
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Nov 30, 2017, 7:18:56 AM
"
Fyndel wrote:
which of ur version hides garbage unique items? but still shows unqiue bases with valuable items like gold amulet for bisco

Literally NONE of his filters hides ANY uniques. Thats because loot filters can't filter uniques very well with the tools GGG provides. You can only filter by BaseType, and most BaseTypes have multiple different uniques. Some good, some bad. And you can't tell with a loot filter which of those just dropped.

If you want to, you can customize that on http://www.filterblade.xyz/ tho.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
For the sake of not going through 326 pages, when an update's issued is it ok to just overwrite the old files, or should they be deleted and the new ones copied over?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info