NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
FilterBlade wishlist: add support for "variants" of a filter being generated.

My current example is that my Harbinger SSF character has hit the point I have enough currency that I don't want to pick up scrolls of wisdom or portal any longer. OTOH, I'm very shortly going to be doing the 10 day event, so I want to race up to high level to get my candidacy for the MTX draws going.

Since we can't filter based on player level, and as far as I can tell the scrolls don't have higher ilvl in higher level zones, that requires producing two filters.

For the moment, because it is only two changes, every change I want to make to the rules means editing the primary filter, then save and download, then modify to reapply that currency change, and again save and download.

It would be nice to be able to set a "variant" that excluded those, and have FilterBlade automatically produce both versions for me. The simplest implementation I can imagine, and which would entirely satisfy me, would be to store the customizations of the "variation" as a set of deltas applied to the "base" filter customizations, with the base winning if it changed something that conflicted.

I realise this is relatively challenging, so I'm definitely not expecting it, but figured there was little harm putting the idea out there; you might appreciate it yourself, in the end. :)

If you're asking to transfer changes:

This is implemented already.

- The changes are currently stored in form of a JSON local cache file and the deltas are getting auto-applied if you switch the strictness. This also allows us to apply the changes into new filter versions - with some limitations, caused by merge conflicts.
- You can switch to "overview", change the strictness from "Regular"->"Strict" and you'll have all your changes reapplied (assuming you had any).
- This does not work if you change the style (instead of strictness) right now.

If you're asking to auto-generate/download multiple versions at the same time:

- We currently don't allow generating several files at ones, due to some technical concerns.
- The next version ( or beta.filterblade.xyz ) does support switching the screens with hotkeys, so it's 30 sec work at worst.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Oct 29, 2017, 7:43:44 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:

My current example is that my Harbinger SSF character has hit the point I have enough currency that I don't want to pick up scrolls of wisdom or portal any longer. OTOH, I'm very shortly going to be doing the 10 day event, so I want to race up to high level to get my candidacy for the MTX draws going.

- We currently don't allow generating several files at ones, due to some technical concerns.
- The next version ( or beta.filterblade.xyz ) does support switching the screens with hotkeys, so it's 30 sec work at worst.

I'm asking for that, or at least, I want "NeverSink semi-strict, plus some mods", and then "NeverSink semi-strict, plus the same mods, plus hide scrolls of wisdom and portal". I'm pretty sure that moving to strict brings additional exclusions that I'm not (yet) convinced I want in SSF at this stage of progression. :)
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:

I'm asking for that, or at least, I want "NeverSink semi-strict, plus some mods", and then "NeverSink semi-strict, plus the same mods, plus hide scrolls of wisdom and portal". I'm pretty sure that moving to strict brings additional exclusions that I'm not (yet) convinced I want in SSF at this stage of progression. :)

Too much reworking of existing, well-working modules for too little/niche benefit. I'd rather invest my time into other projects.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Oct 30, 2017, 2:30:28 PM
Can I somehow hide rare/magic/white items by the base type, I would like to see 4-link white, all magic and rare Armor bases, but I really don't care about the rest...

Only way to do this would be to write the "code" myself?
"
Nyypsy wrote:
Can I somehow hide rare/magic/white items by the base type, I would like to see 4-link white, all magic and rare Armor bases, but I really don't care about the rest...

Only way to do this would be to write the "code" myself?

I don't think I fully understand what you're trying to do, but you can hide items by the BaseType (on beta), highlight by class (e.g. "Body Armour") and increase the time 4-links are shown (I'm assuming you're talking about endgame situations? It's in the endgame crafting section, just increase the itemLevel rule a bit)...

Feel free to take a look at http://beta.filterblade.xyz/
It's a much newer version with tons of new options, maybe that'll help.
If not, feel free to write again.
Sorry if I didn't understand what you meant.
- Tobnac
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
@NeverSink

thanks, for making such a great filter.

I have a suggestion to improve quality of life for filter loading and since your filter is used also for Xbox, i think you may have some influence on GGG and can help getting this in.

Suggestion for GGG:

Loading filters with a command in chat:

/fload <name>

this way you can load filter fast on the fly and dont need to go through menus and scroll down...

Lets get this put into the game.
Last edited by Kharadas on Nov 2, 2017, 10:13:13 PM
I couldn't figure this out yesterday. One flask is highlighted more than the other.

direct link to image
http://www.bilddump.se/bilder/20171103095658-79.138.33.166.jpg
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 3, 2017, 5:00:24 AM
"
Kharadas wrote:
@NeverSink

I have a suggestion to improve quality of life for filter loading and since your filter is used also for Xbox, i think you may have some influence on GGG and can help getting this in.

Suggestion for GGG:

/fload <name>

this way you can load filter fast on the fly and dont need to go through menus and scroll down...

It's a good suggestion, no promises though.

"
@NeverSink

Suggestion for GGG:

/fload <name>

To identify "good" items for your levels, the leveling (and part of the map) section uses the ItemLevel property that is defined by the mob/chest that dropped the item (the filter does NOT know about YOUR level, only the itemlevel of the item).

The flasks have different itemlevels and have were therefore matched by different rules.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 3, 2017, 6:30:56 AM
Hey Neversink, i am a strange person and i want 20% quality itens =)
When you remove the # it doesn't work where it originally is.
Ugh, Neversink, is there any reason you hide new armor/weapon types as soon as they arrive?
Let's say I use rustic sash recipe for new weapons - the moment, like 37 lvl area begins, I want thsoe new axes to appear, no matter if they're white blue or yellow. Also, the same happens with body pieces - new type appears and I have to press alt key to even pick them up. Meanwhile I get taunted by trash bodypieces that started appearing 15 lvls earlier, just because they're 4 link or rare

I tried to edit this filter, but for example typing jasper axe or something like that gave me 0 results in the file

TL;DR non-strict filter enraged me in race because it hides new (better) types of weapons and armour, just because they're white or 1 socket
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last edited by Prostitute4Money on Nov 13, 2017, 6:48:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info