NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v5.1.4 ♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ multiversion

I'm going to guess you're in a very low level area since you just started and have 1 challenge. The filters are mostly applied to "Endgame" areas (maps), even the uber strict filter will still show most items in low level areas, except currency items which are always filtered no matter the zone level.
Since there are much less items on the ground at low level, it's not really an issue that they'll be shown because they won't clutter the screen as much as they do later. If you apply even a semi-strict filter you'll start seeing the effects in Acts 2 and 3 I think. I personally leveled with my own version of the semi-strict filter and the worst items were definitely hidden by the filter after a few acts. At level 8, every item is basically the worst possible base so the filter can't really do much.
"
Completed 37 ChallengesWendek wrote:
I'm going to guess you're in a very low level area since you just started and have 1 challenge. The filters are mostly applied to "Endgame" areas (maps), even the uber strict filter will still show most items in low level areas, except currency items which are always filtered no matter the zone level.
Since there are much less items on the ground at low level, it's not really an issue that they'll be shown because they won't clutter the screen as much as they do later. If you apply even a semi-strict filter you'll start seeing the effects in Acts 2 and 3 I think. I personally leveled with my own version of the semi-strict filter and the worst items were definitely hidden by the filter after a few acts. At level 8, every item is basically the worst possible base so the filter can't really do much.

Okay, so I just keep playing until the effect´s from the filter start to show up.
Thanks!
Update: The filter started working right after I hit Act 2!
"
Thorium Spirit Shield - Drop usual unique thing. 20 chaos harbinger league

Yeah I'll change it up for the next patch.

"
Update: The filter started working right after I hit Act 2!

Glad it's working out for you.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
dude pls make UBER MF VERSION))
https://pp.userapi.com/c626126/v626126904/5ae61/2Yhk8KbJcP8.jpg
How is UberStrict/UberPlusStrict not enough for you?
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Oct 22, 2017 11:22:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info